“Family Fun Place With Good Food”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #37 of 62 Restaurants in Brookings
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We attended a family reunion in Brookings, SD (Hill Crest Park) right across the street from the Brooking's McDonald's Restaurant. After the picnic several of the nieces and nephews wanted to go to McDonald's for some real food :-) (There words)…I was elected to supervise and escort the small brigade to the McDonald's. The kids loved the trip and the manager (Amy) was the friendliest and most accommodating person I have ever met in that position. Clean place with the regular menu but exceptional service! Thanks!!!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Family went through the drive thru on our way out of town headed back home. Had their breakfast meals. Two sausage, egg, and cheese McMuffin, two egg and cheese biscuits, a scrambled egg and bacon platter, and orange juice. Was just like all the McDonalds which is always good.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

We pulled into McDonald's well before the lunch rush to grab a quick snack, all we ordered was 5 large fries, while I don't know if they had to go find a potato to make into fries, they certainly took enough time to make me think that they had.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

I always get my coffee here if I'm in town during the morning hours. We usually get takeout to eat when we get home. The food is hot and taste very good - especially the french fries. They are fast in the takeout lane and are always friendly.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

This location has two lanes for taking orders. It is open 24 hours a day. It doesn't matter what time of day I go there, it is usually busy.

It is located just off the SDSU campus.

I've always had friendly service and a hot meal.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!