“Great pizza”
Review of George's Pizza

George's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in Brookings
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I have been going to George's pizza since I was student back in the 90's. It's a great spot for a couple of slices after a night on the town.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located next to the local watering hole. After hours they serve pizza by the slice thru a window on Main Street. Thick crust only my friends.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

My family ate dinner at George's. Everyone enjoyed their food. Three of us had pizza and one of us had what tasted like homemade chicken fingers. The service was good and all food was delivered hot with a great taste. We also enjoyed a garlic bread appetizer with a pizza sauce.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

A good variety of foods for the family to choose from. You guys kids will have a choice to what they want. Great pizza our choice.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Good food and warm atmosphere. One the great pizzas I have ever had. Hot, lots of toppings and loads of melted cheese over all.

Been to George's Pizza? Share your experiences!