“Great Food at a Reasonable Price”
Review of George's Pizza

George's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 62 Restaurants in Brookings
Reviewed 7 July 2017

My family ate dinner at George's. Everyone enjoyed their food. Three of us had pizza and one of us had what tasted like homemade chicken fingers. The service was good and all food was delivered hot with a great taste. We also enjoyed a garlic bread appetizer with a pizza sauce.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

A good variety of foods for the family to choose from. You guys kids will have a choice to what they want. Great pizza our choice.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Good food and warm atmosphere. One the great pizzas I have ever had. Hot, lots of toppings and loads of melted cheese over all.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Moved here this Summer and am trying out the local restaurants. Came here for lunch with my wife. I had the Greek salad which was fine. The gryo meat was very good. My wife had the pizza buffet which was cold and the crust was tough and the sauce was not flavored very well. I don't think we'll be back.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

By far and away the best pizza on Brookings - I have lived here 30 yrs+ and haven't gotten pizza from anyplace else in 2 decades.

Been to George's Pizza? Share your experiences!