“Not quite flavorfull”

Flavor Indian Cuisine
Ranked #30 of 61 Restaurants in Brookings
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I had Naan and some kind of paneer from this restaurant and it did not meet my expectations.
My best friend is Indian so i have been exposed to a wide range of Indian cuisine.
I found the food less tasty than what i have been exposed to.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Great Indian flavors and lessons taught while serving. Incredible spices and tastes that we just don't get in our everyday diets. The servers are happy to help you identify certain flavors, dishes, and customs. Great experience!

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Came for lunch. I either really like or really hate Indian food. The spices were want I liked. The price was reasonable. The coconut rice was especially good.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I ate Indian food at many places: over 100 restaurants across the US. I rate flavor among the bottom 8-10% in terms of food quality and below average in terms of service.

We ate 4 times at Flavor. First time, we waited for over 50 minutes to get our food (including time to place order). Other times wait was not that bad. We ate pretty much every vegetarian item on the menu. It is very easy to figure out that food was frozen/microwaved (or reheated). Taste is not bad. I never ordered any meat/fish so cannot speak for its quality. Every curry I ordered has pretty much the same base (sauce).

I recommend samosa or lunch buffett.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

This gem should not be looked past. The food is superb, with traditional spice use and delectable naan. And if you can, make sure to hit the Friday buffet around 11:30 am, before it gets busy.

When ordering you can choose your spice level, so the whole family can enjoy.