“OK”
Review of Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #26 of 66 Restaurants in Brookings
Description: Attention Jackrabbits! Pizza Ranch is serving up your next legendary experience with hot pizzas, mouthwatering chicken, and our famous Cactus Bread® for dessert. Bring your whole crew, and host your next party or meeting in our community rooms. Or, we can bring the party to you and cater your next event. We're close to South Dakota State University's campus, at the intersection of 6th Street and 20th Avenue. Join us on gameday for good seats and great eats! Or, if you'd rather stay put, order online and we'll come to you! Have a cause to support? Talk to us about raising funds for local causes with our Community Impact events.
Reviewed 14 September 2017

For a pizza buffet this place is OK. I'd actually say that they have an above average salad bar and very good fried chicken. The pizza was below those other two on my list of likes. I liked that a soda was included in the price of the buffet. The pizza bar was well stocked, which was a plus. I just didn't care for how doughy their crust was. The service was OK, but it wasn't very clean. I'm not sure I'd seek out this chain in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I walked in and did not see a sign saying pay before seating, seat yourself or anything else. Was ignored by the girl at the counter so I seated myself. Nobody came by so I went to the salad bar and fixed a salad. I asked a young man at the salad bar where he got his drink glass? He said they gave it to me sir. I asked the girl at the counter for a tea glass and she said did you pay? i said no and it escalated from that point. After a confrontation with the manager (which he was very professional) I walked out and went elsewhere. All it would have taken was for the girl at the counter to acknowledge me and say I will be with you in a moment, sir. When she rolled her eyes at me, I had all I could stand. I had never been in a Pizza Ranch, never heard of Pizza Ranch and sure do not want to be treated like I am an inconvenience to their business.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

The Pizza Ranch in Brookings is a one stop fill up shop for a good hearty fast food meal at a reasonable price.
Great for college kids on a low budget.
The food is quite tasty too.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

We ate at Pizza Ranch before heading out of town. They had something for everyone in our group. The food was good, pizza was hot, and the service was very friendly. We would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

We went to this place with a large group (40-45 people). The back room was large enough for everyone in our party. The food was fresh and in good supply. The staff was friendly and cleaned the used plates from our table in a quick and efficient manner. I was extremely impressed with this place.

Been to Pizza Ranch? Share your experiences!