“Best since India.”

Spice Junction
Ranked #39 of 154 Restaurants in West Columbia
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 21 August 2016

I LOVE Indian food and try to find an Indian restaurant in every city that I travel to/through. I also spent a month in India just for the food a couple of years ago. I have eaten good Indian food, bad Indian food, and pretty much everything in between. Of course, the best I ever had was in India, but I can honestly say that this may be the second best. My only complaint is that this fabulous food is served in styrofoam cups and plates with plastic cutlery. Service was fabulous, nice folks, great vegetarian option, large portions, plenty of heat!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

If you have never tried Indian food, you should defiantly give it a try here. The curry is so good, all of it. I loved every bit!! I had the curry chicken and mixed vegetables. With the mango smoothie type drink. Amazing!! I will defiantly go again soon, and share this goodness with my friends and family. ♥ ♥ ♥

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I read the reviews prior to taking my lady friend here for dinner. They were all positive. Didn't know what to expect for the "buffet." The server was patient with us and explained the different curries and serving options. I had the lamb curry, my friend tried two of the buffet curries. Everything was excellent. The variety and taste was superb. This is more of an informal place to eat, but that allowed us to interact a little more also.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

This is a strange setup. They have a steam table near the cashier. You can order things off the steam table or have them prepared fresh from the kitchen. We choose the tali of vegetarian dishes. The food was OK, but on the bland and watery side. When I think of Indian food, I think bold and rich flavors. This was not. Missing the heat as well. Don't race to eat here.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

I had honestly been by this place dozens of times and never knew it was there until it was suggested to us. The menu is a bit overwhelming, but the staff was very helpful and even let us sample a couple items. Food was absolutely outstanding. Now that I know it's here I will be back.