“Indian cuisine”

Spice Junction
Ranked #40 of 154 Restaurants in West Columbia
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 13 July 2016

If you have never tried Indian food, you should defiantly give it a try here. The curry is so good, all of it. I loved every bit!! I had the curry chicken and mixed vegetables. With the mango smoothie type drink. Amazing!! I will defiantly go again soon, and share this goodness with my friends and family. ♥ ♥ ♥

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I read the reviews prior to taking my lady friend here for dinner. They were all positive. Didn't know what to expect for the "buffet." The server was patient with us and explained the different curries and serving options. I had the lamb curry, my friend tried two of the buffet curries. Everything was excellent. The variety and taste was superb. This is more of an informal place to eat, but that allowed us to interact a little more also.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

This is a strange setup. They have a steam table near the cashier. You can order things off the steam table or have them prepared fresh from the kitchen. We choose the tali of vegetarian dishes. The food was OK, but on the bland and watery side. When I think of Indian food, I think bold and rich flavors. This was not. Missing the heat as well. Don't race to eat here.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

I had honestly been by this place dozens of times and never knew it was there until it was suggested to us. The menu is a bit overwhelming, but the staff was very helpful and even let us sample a couple items. Food was absolutely outstanding. Now that I know it's here I will be back.

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

The owner is rude, inconsiderate and lacks professionalism. I'll save my money on a business that cares about their customers.

I went to Spice Junction with my family of four. My brother is deathly allergic to peanuts and most of the items on the menu contain peanuts or are cooked in peanut oil. This is why we placed an order for 3 people and my brother decided to bring food from somewhere else. Upon bringing the food to our table, the owner said that we cannot bring in outside food and would not allow my brother to eat his sub at our table while the rest of us ate from the menu.

I tried to explain to her that my brother was allergic to most of the items on the menu, but she would not listen and kept telling us that he needs to leave. I understand the theory behind prohibiting outside food. However, given my brother's circumstance, she should have understood, especially because we ordered 3 dishes from her menu.

We walked out without a second thought and will never return.

2  Thank JasmineSweet36