“Perfect place ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to 116 for brunch and dinner multiple times, with a group and with just my husband and me. Always a great experience from the beverages, to the food, to the service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

One of my favorite restaurants in Columbia. Great wine and food. I really love the atmosphere. It's pretty small so I suggest you make a reservation.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Great little spot! We will be back to try a meal. We tried several appetizers, all of which we enjoyed!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

This tiny restaurant is a hidden gem. We went for brunch and wow! The Belgian waffles and hash browns were delicious. Everything was fresh and perfectly prepared. We indulged and enjoyed Irish coffee and White Russians. All were simply delicious. Service was fast and friendly! Two thumbs up all around.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

I have only been here for brunch, but it makes me want to return for dinner now too! I can tell you that this restaurant is extremely tiny. Knowing this, we usually try to arrive a few minutes before they open to be assured of a seat. The staff is friendly, the coffee is good, love their fresh made sangria, and oh, let me tell you about the hash browns! The hash browns are like no other hash browns I have ever had. They are hash brown nirvana! Made with 3 different types of potatoes, they are served with onions, mushrooms, jalapenos, and cheese. We like to order them with 2 farm fresh fried eggs served on top. Another family member likes to order them with eggs and bacon, cutting up the eggs and bacon into the potatoes, so good! We have also had the sweet potato pancakes, which were very good as well. I almost hesitate to say how good the brunches are here, because it already fills up within 5 minutes of opening on the weekends. But this quaint little place deserves the praise!