See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My family and I had a great experience with the young lady Cheryl that checked us into the hotel made sure to tell us about the breakfast and great restaurants that were available. The general manager was very nice, spoke to us when she walk into the hotel,asked us if we needed anything and very pleasant. Our room made us feel as if wewere at home at our own home. The breakfast was great really enjoed the sausages, eggs and huge waffles. I have already recommended alot of my friends and family to go and just stay for a couple days and enjoy the scenary and of course the pool.

3  Thank Tia H
Birju B, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Hi Tia H,

We are very thrilled to hear that your stay was a Home away from Home. Thank you for sharing your experience with your fellow travelers. Our staff takes a lot of pride making sure your stay was pleasant and we are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and HUGE waffles. Your recommendations are greatly appreciated and hope to see you soon!!!
Have a safe trip.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Check-in process was very efficient! Room was old and dumpy but v clean. Beds were lumpy but sheets and towels were were fresh and crisp. Breakfast ended too early for us but coffee maker in the room did the needful. Quality Inn was fine but I'll try the Hampton Inn next time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Patricia T
Birju B, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Hello Patricia T,

Our staff and I highly appreciate your feedback. We will be glad to let our front desk attendant know that the check in process was efficient and housekeeping know that the rooms were clean. We are in the process of changing our mattresses and giving a uplift to the room. We hope to have this all completed by the end of September. Our staff and I would love for you to come check us out once we have completed everything. Once again, thank you for your feedback and safe travels.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

My wife, kids and I stayed at the Quality Inn in Walterboro on our way to Disney World. From the minute you walk through the doors you are made to feel like family by the friendly, courteous staff. It is quite easy to see that they take pride in providing their guests with a great experience. The rooms are very clean, as are the parking lot and grounds surrounding this hotel. The hot breakfast provides something for everyone's tastes. Although located on the main road it is very quite at night and there is no trouble sleeping. I must say very comfortable beds. The drive up rooms are great for persons who like to have their vehicle near by. My kids were thrilled to have an outdoor pool to jump into once they got out of the car. Perfect midpoint stop for someone traveling from New Jersey, Maryland area with young kids. We would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend it.

4  Thank mbpat83
Birju B, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Hi mbpat83

Wow!!! Our staff and our fellow travelers greatly appreciate your feedback. Our staff and myself take a lot pride in our service since we are a family owned business. We want everyone to feel like family and make this your home away from home....Safe and happy travels. See you on your way back!!!!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

General manager is awesome.Told her my name..and she remembered it..you don't get that much anymore..Service was wonderful from everyone we encountered that's was employed at the hotel..Clean rooms.Everything worked in the room...Monique our housekeeper was awesome...friendly...and does great at her job..she made our stay even more pleasant..Traveling for a little over a month and having to use hotels ...thus was my favorite..Not a single issue..loved it..Thanks to the employees at quality inn walterboro sc...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank kbouton
Birju B, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Hello kbouton,

Thank you for mentioning our good customer service and clean rooms. Most importantly, thank you for mentioning that a member of our Housekeeping Department was awesome and friendly. Monique was thrilled to know that she made a difference in the quality of your stay. It is so rewarding to all of us when our housekeeping members get mentioned in a positive way. Thank you so very much for your personal acknowledgement!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

It is so rare in this day and age to leave a hotel feeling like you found a new home. My wife and kids and I were just passing through on our way to visit my parents, and we just stopped here because it was convenient. Not only did this place meet my expectations, but it exceeded them to such a degree I was compelled to do something I never do...leave a review!

To start, the staff was probably the friendliest I've ever experienced. They were peppy and bright, exactly what I needed since I was exhausted from being on the road for so long. I asked about nice places to get dinner and such, and got great opinions of all my options.

Next up came the room, which I'm happy to say was spotless. I'm extremely picky when it comes to cleanliness, especially at a hotel, and I was completely satisfied with this place. Honestly, I tried to find some dirt or dust and came up empty.

Finally was the breakfast. The quality was excellent; I was stuffed by the time I was back on the road.

I think it speaks to the quality of this place when I say that my son asked if we could stay instead of going to grandmas!

1  Thank JoeTyler123
Birju B, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Hi JoeTyler123

We appreciate your feedback and recommendation to fellow travelers. Our staff is very pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations for you and your family. We take a lot of pride since we are a family owned business. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Have safe travels!!!!!!!!!