“Not Really Fast Food”

Ranked #24 of 30 Restaurants in Union
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Even though I was the only car in the drive-thru, I had to wait fifteen minutes for my order. This is always the case. The lady at the window was friendly. Prices are reasonable. My order was not exactly correct, but close enough.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

This is the only kfc that I have been to that is soooooooo slow . Something needs to be done . I everybody in union says the same thing but who is listening . If this can't be fix why even have it . If you go to kfc in cedar springs in spartanburg you most defintely will not wait like this . Two mins if that long . Will someone find out what the problem is because this has been going on waaaay to loooong .where are the managers or the district office people . Have you all forgotten about this kfc in union do something Please!!!!!

Date of visit: September 2013

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!