“Carolina Fine Foods”

Carolina Fine Foods
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Visited the Carolina Fine Foods in Pickens SC. Changed my drink to a fountain drink instead of the Ice Tea, that came with the special. Had no problems. Staff was friendly and food was good. Order came up quicker than expected. A pleasant surprise.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

This place is disgusting. I am still sitting here trying to choke down my cheeseburger. I ordered a cheeseburger special with onion rings and coleslaw. My husband ordered chicken fingers and fries. Nothing is fresh. Everything is frozen! His barbecue sauce was even watered down. The only good thing was the soda. They couldn't screw that up.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Have never gotten any bad food at this resturant. Best mushroom, swiss burgers around. Only had the burger this time around but have eaten at this location for years...anytime we were in the area.

re

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Our family and friends have been eating at the Carolina Fine Foods in TR for many many years. Good value and GREAT food. My favorite is the Chili Cheesburger half and half. The shrimp plate is huge and delicious. Fresh flounder on Friday!

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

The burgers are great! I call this place "Hair"o lina, why do the people running the register wear hairnets and the cooks don't? When I told the manager about the hair imbedded in my burger he ask if I was sure it wasn't mine. Then tried to offer me only half the money for my cheeseburger plate. No! After having someone's nasty hair in my mouth the plate was ruined. Won't be back!! It's sad too because this place used to be really good!