“Real Burgers/Nice People”
Review of Northwest Grill

Northwest Grill
Reviewed 15 July 2016

If you want a real hand made to order burger and fries, you can't beat this place...a trip down memory lane...no frills.

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Loved the #5 burger with spicy pimento. Our family tried a number of different burgers, and all were good. The fries are good too, but some were undercooked. Onion rings are good too. Prices very reasonable. The staff are super friendly and fun. It's a great family place. We will definitely return when we are in the area again.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Today our family tried Northwest Burger and became instant regulars. We were greeted with a warm welcome from the owner who was attentively cooking in the kitchen. The waitress was prompt and very friendly. The menu is simple, but offers something for everyone. I am vegetarian and had multiple options. I decided on the homemade pimento cheese and was offered a variety of options. I settled on the classic, but would love to try the rest as it was delicious. Not fancy, but the kind that you would expect from Grandmas kitchen. The french fries are hand cut and not overly greasy. My husband ordered the Northwest Burger and said it was the perfect simple burger. The kids menu had three options and came with a Capri Sun. This made me happy because most places only offer Hi C as a juice option. I was most impressed by the cleanliness of the Northwest Grill due to the age of the building. The building is small and I could not smell any grease from the open kitchen. The decor is aged but makes up for it in character. The staff seem to really enjoy their jobs and makes for a great family atmosphere. On Sundays they do a meat and three while on Saturdays they serve breakfast. We will surely be back as soon as possible. *They have a hidden gem in the back room for old arcade game lovers and kids alike.*

Reviewed 25 April 2016

One of the best burgers I've ever had ...and at a price that was so low it didn't make sense for such a large hamburger. Chef/owner very personable.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

We read about this restaurant just this morning in an article called "15 ‘Hole In The Wall’ Restaurants In South Carolina That Will Blow Your Tastebuds Away". We were headed through Travelers Rest tonight about dinner time and thought why not! We are so glad we went! The service and food were both very good, and the prices so reasonable. Change those frozen onion rings to fresh & hand breaded, and this place might be perfect. We'll be visiting Northwest again sooner than later.