“Would visit again”
Review of Hungry Drover

Hungry Drover
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: We are open Tuesday through Friday for breakfast and lunch;7:30 am to 2:00 pm. Friday night dinner,5:00-7:30 pm, Saturday 7:30 am -11:00 am Breakfast only. We serve Southern, American, farm fresh meals. We have local art and crafts, offer classes once or twice a month and vend/ cater also.
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Very country dining experience. All chairs with no booths in a large open room. Omelettes and baked French toast were amazing. Pancake was as big as my plate. Really nice people on staff. I only ate for bfast but will come back to try lunch/dinner.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Sandwiches- Excellent. Portions- Generous. Staff- Helpful and Friendly. So, why the lackluster review and long face?!?! It’s the Loaded Baked Beans. No, not for that reason! These beans are quite possibly the best I’ve tasted- sweet, thick and loaded with pork BBQ. So good, I wanted to bring some home. Nope, wouldn’t sell me a quart, pint, not even a side order to go. While others ordering after me had sides of beans in the restaurant, there was nothing to sell to go because everything was reserved for 4th of July picnic pickups tomorrow. “Bird In The Hand” apparently doesn’t go for Baked Beans at the Drover. Management certainly has the right to refuse service to anyone, but I really didn’t think after I was physically there and paid for lunch, I would leave with this much of a poor taste in my mouth from what used to be one of my favs. Rethinking that.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We have visited here before for dinner but came for breakfast last week. My wife got French toast which is more like a half a loaf of bread - it was really good. I got a breakfast casserole with tomatoes, bacon and guida cheese. It was excellent.

Their prices are really good and it's just a nice drive out to the country to eat there.

We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Though living nearby, had no idea this was such a good place for casual lunch. Was asked by someone visiting from out of town if we had ever been there and was pleasantly surprised when we visited for first time. Without trying, never would have expected to find such friendly folk and great food with more than adequate serving portions. We will be back.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I've been here several times with my wife. You should go, too. You'll get one of the best sandwich plates you've ever had. I love the Cuban, but they are all good. The sandwiches are huge. Take someone to share it with. You'll be glad you did.