“Come hungry!”
Review of Hungry Drover

Hungry Drover
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: We are open Tuesday through Friday for breakfast and lunch;7:30 am to 2:00 pm. Friday night dinner,5:00-7:30 pm, Saturday 7:30 am -11:00 am Breakfast only. We serve Southern, American, farm fresh meals. We have local art and crafts, offer classes once or twice a month and vend/ cater also.
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Miserably full!! That's how I left this place! Had BBQ sandwich and baked beans! Baked beans had sausage and beef! I promise there was a pound of BBQ on the plate! Unreal! I was with a large group and they were very accommodating, attentive and grateful for our patronage. Others in my party had pimento cheese, Gouda bacon quiche, Cuban, sweet potato crunch... only thing I could say bad is that they couldn't tell me what kind of oil they used so those with allergies be aware. Otherwise don't miss this spot!

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here with my family. Only open for dinner on Friday. The food was fabulous, service was very prompt and friendly. We plan to return soon and to have breakfast here too.

1  Thank Slice A
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Go to HD 1 or 2 times a week. Never disappointed. Food is great as is the service. Locally sourced products. Friendly atmosphere

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is truly a "hidden gem" of a place to eat. It is very small, hours are limited, and they may run out of certain foods, but it is well worth the drive to eat here. They smoke meat on the premises, and the pulled meat is the best I have ever tasted. Mac and cheese is outstanding, and the homemade desserts are always a wonderful surprise. Serving sizes are generous, and prices are extremely reasonable. Everything is made fresh with ingredients from local farmers, and is of the highest quality. There are lots of "southern comfort food" options. Staff is always friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Went first time March 3, we both had low country boil outstanding meal.
Returned on March 10 with friends , I had the pulled pork bbq. Another outstanding meal. Cannot wait to get over for their breakfast. You want a great meal go there. Might have to wait some well worth it.
They do breakfast and lunch, dinner only on Friday. Closed Sunday and Monday .