“Great Tasting Pizza”

Lazer's Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

The pizza and breaded mushrooms were excellent. The crust was crisp and just the right about of thickness. We ordered a large mushroom and sausage and a large ham and pinneapple. With four adults and two children who love pizza, there were still a couple of slices left over. The order was ready for pick up in 20 minutes, which we appreciated. Lazer's Pizza is going on my favorites list for Myrtle Beach.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 30 July 2018

When we pulled up I immediately thought Ugh! Another pizza place! Well they proved me wrong! This was delicious! Pizza was good, spaghetti was good and large serving, as well as the salads. If you order a burger, be prepared, it will come on a hoagie bun! :) It's was neat and clean and very nice staff. Seems to be more of a neighborhood hang out! Give it a try!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018

This place was really good!

We stayed at Myrtle Beach Resort on South Kings Highway and Lazers Pizza is just a few minutes down the road.

I don't really care for pizza and I find that they all taste kind of dry and cardboard like. However, the pizza here was delicious!

My family and I stopped in to grab some food to go. We got a large meat lovers, a small white pizza, some bread sticks and a spaghetti and meatballs dinner (came with garlic bread and a salad). It was all so very good!

It was so good that we ended up stopping back in a few days later. We ate in the restaurant this time. We pretty much got the same thing with the addition of some breaded mushrooms and an order of buffalo wings. Delicious!

It's very clean inside, which I appreciate. The staff was very friendly and polite. The menu has quite a bit on it...pasta dishes, sandwiches, appetizers, salads and many different types of pizzas.

We vacation in Myrtle every other year and have added this little pizza shop to our list of places to visit again!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018

My wife and I tried this for the first time this week. We both ordered house salads with the house dressing. Really enjoyed them. We each ordered our own pizza. She had a small pepperoni and I had the combo. Both of us liked the pizza as well. I really enjoyed the combo. It was loaded with toppings! We will definitely be going back

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Great staff, Awesome Hoagies and pizza was good too. Very reasonably priced and had a nice outdoor seating area.

Date of visit: June 2018