“Good Southern BBQ! GREAT SERVICE!”
Review of Bar-B-Que House

Bar-B-Que House
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 March 2018

You can order online for pick-up! But, beware - it's confusing for tourists! Since we were in "Myrtle Beach" I ordered online from the North Myrtle Beach location - then I showed up the location right down the street from OceanLakes were we were staying - and they had no pick-up orders. They immediately knew what I'd done - ordered from the other location, instead of "Surfside". I apologized and there were very fine and quick to remedy the situation - they called the other store to advise what I'd done and quickly took my order and got it ready! The kids got tokens to use the machines there for one 'prize' (quarter machines) but it was a hit with them. Hubs and I split one BBQ plate, kids each got a meal and we tried their key lime pie for dessert - all was delicious! Staff was very accommodating, friendly and happy!

Date of visit: February 2018
Krissy W, Manager at Bar-B-Que House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

We are so happy to hear ya'll enjoyed everything, and appreciate the review! We look forward to seeing ya'll again soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Super clean, friendly staff. Manager Chris recommended the collard greens. Being born and raised here in the south I had my qualms, but I was blown away. Awesome taste, cooked to perfection. Will be going back asap.

Date of visit: March 2018
Krissy W, Manager at Bar-B-Que House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you Kera we appreciate the review and Chris really appreciates you recognizing him personally, l we look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here many times and have never written a review. Before this restaurant opened in Surfside several years ago, it was a Fazoli Italian place. I was disappointed when they closed but the replacement is much better. We have real southern bar b q that is reasonably priced and convenient. I usually order the pulled pork sandwich, but have also ordered the senior plate. The portions are generous and the taste is outstanding. Several choices of sauce makes everything perfect. Drive down to Surfside and give it a try. You won't regret.

Date of visit: September 2017
Krissy W, Manager at Bar-B-Que House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate you sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing ya'll again soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Had good BBQ, ribs, fried chicken wings (wish it was not fried)brisket, smoked turkey, collards, and sweat potato fries,vinegarete cold slaw.Good quality food. Each plate cost $ 15.99 with 2 sides. They even had a Senior menu for those interested.

Date of visit: February 2018
Krissy W, Manager at Bar-B-Que House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you Julie we loved hearing ya'll enjoyed everything and look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

This place never disappoints, you can feed a family of four and still have enough left over for lunch the next day for under $70. The only thing that beats the barbecue is Chirs's hospitality. FYI nothing like barbecue on the beach.

Date of visit: February 2018
Krissy W, General Manager at Bar-B-Que House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank ya'll so much for the review we love hearing from our guest and appreciate the positive feed back! We look forward to seeing ya'll again soon!