“EAT HERE !!!!”

Bar-B-Que House
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Where do I start?
Service- our waitresses name was Audrey and she was absolutely the embodiment of "southern hospitality". She was so helpful and friendly I probably would have given a five star review even if the food was terrible- which it totally wasn't.
The food- amazing. The tenderest pork I've ever had. Deep fried dill pickles that were the best I've ever had (and I've had a lot).
Baked beans- great. Fries- great. Fried corn on the cob- great.
Price- incredibly inexpensive and great value for what you get.

So do yourself a favor and head here for lunch or dinner- I swear you won't be disappointed.

Krissy W, Manager at Bar-B-Que House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you Amy! We love hearing from our guest and appreciate the positive review and we hope to see ya'll again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The food and service were excellent! Also reasonably priced and fast. I absolutely recommend it! The shirts are a must have also.

Krissy W, Manager at Bar-B-Que House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Thank you so much! We love hearing from our customers and appreciate the review and I agree the shirt definitely get the attention of everyone!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Nice to have a little break from the wallet while eating out at Myrtle Beach. Did I mention the food was delicious and our server was the best. Our meal was $9 which included a pork bbq sandwich, and 2 sides. Homemade food here. The potato salad was amazing and the mac and cheese was also. Fries are good too. Daughter had onion rings and you could tell they were made not frozen. I loved the spicy house bbq sauce but the regular was perfect too. We ordered some wings to go with and they were better than most wing places. Also got some homemade key lime pie and it was also delicious. Can't go wrong here. Great food, service, and prices. Our go to place to eat when we don't want the mainstream seafood places.

Thank you so much for the positive review and we appreciate you taking the time to review us and we look forward to seeing ya'll again in the future!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I went with my family of 6. The food wasn't the quickest but was worth the wait. I had the Kitchen Sink Chimi (BBQ, Mac & Cheese, baked beans inside a fried tortilla). It was fantastic!

Krissy W, Manager at Bar-B-Que House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Thank you for the kind review Tommy and we look forward to seeing you and your family again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

we ate there last week while on vacation. Location is great and it was awesome! Loved the classic chimmi that my wife got. Will definitely be back!

Krissy W, Manager at Bar-B-Que House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thanks Kelly! We love hearing from our guest and appreciate the positive review, we look forward to serving ya'll again soon!