“Wonderful Family Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We spent the weekend in Surfside Beach and were looking for a spot to grab dinner.
Our family of four ate here on Saturday night and were instantly greeted by the friendly staff. Our table had a great view of the small stage with live music. I had the spaghetti carbonara, my husband ordered baked ziti, and the kids split a pizza. We were all pleased with our choices and absolutely loved the 2 different breads served prior to our meal.
The atmosphere, service, and quality of food combined to make for an awesome experience!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2018

This place is such a breath of fresh air. The people are so friendly. The food is excellent and they even had entertainment and a place to dance.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

A locally owned restaurant that is all about authentic Italian meals, hidden in a plaza off a high traffic road. We experienced a gracious welcome, courtesy of waitress Gwendolyn and the aroma of fresh baked bread. Flavor of food is the real deal. I especially enjoyed the chicken parm, and a most unique ice cream creation for dessert.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Ate here and had a delicious dinner. My husband had the mussels and said they were the best ever. I had the spaghetti carbonara which was better than what I had in Rome ,Italy where it was invented. The waitress was cordial and efficient. Also, the owner came to our table to welcome us and check to see that everything was correct and we were satisfied. The portions were very generous and the prices reasonable. Just a great experience. A must if you are in the area

Reviewed 28 August 2018

My husband and I live just a few minutes from this restaurant. We were both worn out from work demands and wanted a relaxing meal in a pleasant environment without having to drive too far so we decided to give it a try. It just about fit the bill. The server was excellent; friendly and attentive but not intrusive. The owner was on site and stopped by numerous tables but not ours (that did not bother us, truly; it was good to see he was around making sure things ran well and we are low maintenance). We both ordered chicken dishes and they were good; nothing exceptional about them but they were good. We did look at each other during the meal and commented that this was probably not a place we would return to due to the atmosphere (a bit lacking in the type of comfortable environment that makes you want to linger or return) and noise level combined with the price of the food. However, given the other reviews, I think anyone thinking of trying it, should.