“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Took the family out for the last night of vacation every one like the food! Awesome catfish the best I’ve ever had!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I took the shuttle down to Surfside Beach. After soaking up some rays, I walked over here. The bartender Hillary was great, offering me a sample of a drink to make sure it wasn't too acidic. I hsd the boiled shrimp....very tasty! Great atmosphere, friendly wait staff.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018

ate there twice and food was great both times. Casual atmosphere. Waitress was very nice and worked real hard to give us great service.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Maybe it was because we had experienced a hurricane the previous week, but average is the best score I can give Bubba's. I had the signature bar-b-que sandwich with baked beans & slaw. The beans were right out of a can, the bar-b-que was not fresh (maybe had been frozen). My friend had a crab cake and she said all she could taste was bread crumbs and salt. The waitress was very attentive and friendly. Nice atmosphere. Might give it another try...but doubtful

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018

While not four star, this place fills a hole cheaply, has decent staff & is mostly clean. I do recommend the hush puppies...stay away from the dump next door.

Date of visit: August 2018