“Do yourself a favor.....go here!”

Jellie Bellie & Co.
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I will just get right to the point. This was the best breakfast I have EVER eaten in a restaurant throughout my 42 years. Breakfast is my favorite meal-regardless. I never expect much, because you really can't mess it up. Well, I was certainly surprised and happily so! The service was fantastic and every employee had a smile-you do not see that everywhere! The atmosphere was so open and inviting. Full coffee bar (which we only skimmed and will be hitting hard next visit:). Busy, but not noisy like most places with a lot of people-maybe because the ceilings are so high. Indoor/Outdoor seating. Full bar (very clean). When you ask for a sunny side up egg, we all know what you usually get-over easy. This was a perfect sunny side up egg. The country ham was not chewy/hard like most places and still salty-perfect! The potatoes were so flavorful, I almost ordered a second helping! Family went back for lunch the next day and was just as good for that meal as before. My Auntie ordered the biggest Bloody Mary I have ever seen! Will be going back for many delicious meals here in the future! **PS There is always someone milling around asking how things are and if you are enjoying yourself. That is something I love:)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We heard good things so we stopped in for a beer at happy hour and had the fried Mac n cheese app. Delish! The Five Pepper jelly served as a dipping sauce was great! Went back for dinner. We all had burgers. Exceptionally good. Fresh and juicy. The fries are also great. Back again today for breakfast. Omelettes were VERY good. Home fries were excellent. Highly recommended. This place also has a cool coffee bar and ice cream What’s not to love?

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the Surfside bbq burger and chicken salad with cranberries on croissant bun and unique fries.

The owner and staff were really friendly.

They said the breakfast is amazing with weekly specials from the chef.

Desserts looked great. We tried the chocolate peanut butter cake was the best!!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Burgers, wings, ahi tuna, drinks & coffee all worth waiting for!! Prices within any budget for fresh made to order dishes, well worth the trip.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We went there the other night and when we came in a server told us to sit anywhere we like. My wife and I found a table and it happened to be for six people but it was unoccupied. A young lady came over and told us that the large tables were reserved for larger groups and we needed to find another table. Just then a couple got up to leave and she said sit over there. She went over and picked up the dishes and said she would return to wipe off the table. She never returned and no one else seemed interested in helping us, so we left and went to J. Peters for a nice meal.