“What an experience!”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy giant-sized fare from the California Dreaming kitchen. Start with Barbecue Chicken Nachos to curb your cravings; then slow-cooked Prime Rib, “fall-off-the-bone” baby back Ribs or giant Seafood Platters - served with Shrimp, Oysters, Flounder and Blue Crab Claws. Voted “Best Traditional American Restaurant” by WMBF News and The Sun News “Best of the Beach”. The restaurant features seasonal patio seating; large party carry-out and catering/delivery; Monday night trivia; and late night bar bites.
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Always great food and great service! We try to make it to California Dreaming on our annual beach trip.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Great food and drinks. Michelle and Kylie
Work the bar like a well oiled machine.
You Never wait, food is served hot and almost immediately. Drinks too.
Don’t miss this place

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

I visited with a couple of friends , my 1st time visiting the restaurant!
The service was great, food was amazing! I had the 4 cheese ravioli with a side salad! It is also served with a croissant! The croissant alone was melt in your mouth!
I will definitely return!
No problems with food or service!
But management needs to step up and watch the customers and next to us there was a rather large group who let their kids stand in the narrow aisle that the servers were trying to get through and also the adults continued to stand in the way and block the whole aisle forcing the servers to wait or go the long way around. The servers were more patient that I was being a restaurant owner myself! There was no consideration for the employees working around the group or other customers as the group crowded around other customers tables to chat with their friends!

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Wife had the Turkey burger with green beans and onions. Burger was fresh ground and delicious
I had the chipotle chicken wrap very good.
Mariah was our server and answered all our unique questions .

Reviewed 5 August 2018

This was the first visit and it will not be the last. I am anxious to try other items on the menu. I ordered the She Crab soup and it was excellent, my salad was also good and the steak was delicious as well. This restaurant is moderately priced and you can get a filling meal for under $20.00 or go for the higher priced entrees, if that is your wish.... anything from a sandwich to a sirloin. And the service was the quickest that I have ever encountered.