All reviews full kitchen cracker barrel next door individual buildings living area stove top studio apartment fake fireplace quiet stay small kitchen downtown marriott extra space home away from home overnight stop large room great property king bed have stayed here several times
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

When traveling alone & having a disability sometimes you get bad customer service but not here; the staff starting with the Front Desk Manager Ms. King she greeted me with a warm smile, help me feel like I was home and expedited getting my room ready since I arrived early then expected. They made sure my room was clean completely by walking through before I walked in. I had several staff to just give nice smiles and told me their names in case I needed anything. This hotel is a top recommendation for how Customer Service should be done on all levels.

Thank you Residence Inn Spartanburg, if I'm back in your area I will stay there. You are one of the best.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
David L, Manager at Residence Inn Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback as it is important to us and we look forward to when your travels bring you through the Spartanburg area again.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

From the moment I walked in I knew it was going to be a great night. I was promptly and pleasantly greeted. The staff was genuine! The property is dated but in excellent condition. The room was large, clean, and fresh. Reasonably close to the city yet tucked away enough for a quiet stay. Thank you team for making my stay enjoyable!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
David L, Manager at Residence Inn Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback as it is important to us. We look forward to serving you again as your travels bring through the Spartanburg area.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We stay in alot of Res Inn and Marriott's but this was truly the best experience. We had a reservation on 4/27 at Res Inn Spartanburg Westgate and went to check in and it was still under construction. Therefore, we got rebooked after waiting an hour on hold at Marriott 800# in this one on Fairforest Rd. The Staff was SO awesome the evening Manager on Friday nite at 8p was SO nice. The room was SO comfortable, good bed, good TV, great experience. Brenda the Saturday morning Manager April 28th was SO professional and hospitable, made us feel at home and accommodated us as necessary. Great breakfast with grits, egg whites, waffles, and good coffee. We will come back to this Res Inn even if the drive is farther.

Room Tip: ALL Great because there are separate buildings. Private
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brbuzz1
David L, Manager at Residence Inn Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

We do appreciate the comments left by you as its very important to us and we hope as your travels bring you back through the Spartanburg area you will choose us again.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I just returned to Spartanburg from New Orleans. We found out our pipes busted and we were not going to be able to return home. We checked in at 11pm and the staff was fantastic. They made sure we had everything we needed. While in New Orleans, we stayed in a 4 star hotel but the Residence Inn in Spartanburg had cleaner room, nicer staff and much more space and amenities. It has been updated and I would recommend this Residence Inn to individuals and families.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
David L, Manager at Residence Inn Spartanburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you for your feed back and look forward when your travels bring you back through the Spartanburg Area.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Had a meeting in a nearby town so I stayed here. Nice room. Plenty of room. Couch, kitchen, bedroom and even a fake fireplace.
It can be a little confusing to find your room but once you figure out the buildings, it’s easy.
If you have lots of luggage - ask for a ground floor room. These are individual buildings and don’t have elevators.
But if your a light sleeper, ask for upstairs so you won’t listen to people moving around above you.
Nice staff. Easy to find. Reasonable rates. A good spot to remember if you want a room with a little extra space.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

We appreciate your feeback and hope when your travels bring back through the Spartanburg a you will stay with us again.