“Wings were very good.”
Review of Wild Wing Cafe

Wild Wing Cafe
Ranked #125 of 358 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

My husband is from Buffalo, NY, so my family is spoiled when critiquing wings. These wings were a good size, fried to a perfect crispness and the selection of sauces was interesting. Mild was just right. They were served with celery and choice of ranch or blue cheese. Blue cheese was not the best, honestly couldn’t tell if ranch or not. Atmosphere was what we expected, fun and minimal. Server was pleasant and checked on us several times. We arrived after a big dinner rush so food was sent out in a decent time. I also had a salad which was fresh and had a good amount of ham, boiled eggs and cheese. This place is a nice spot to relax, grab a beer and wings, nothing fancy. We all agreed we will return next visit.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Went out with two other moms last night 2/9/18 hoping to have a relaxing evening, eat drink, laugh and talk, wanted to sit outside for multiple reason, it felt great out to be February, also wanted to be able to talk freely and catch up considering we had not gone out together since last February! Because well we all have kids and it is hard to get together often.
We arrived asked hostess if we could be seated outside she asked up or downstairs, we said whatever works for ya'll! we were sent upstairs, awesome! Not... rude hostess/servers upstairs told us we there were no servers for outside, mind you we arrived at exactly 7pm on a friday night, and the place was practically dead inside ( reading through reviews this morning I can see why now ) anyways we went back down stairs, told hostess downstairs what she said, she rolled her eyes about what I told her the upstairs people told us, I said " yea I feel the same way " she said okay, I will find someone, and had someone seat us outside downstairs.
Anyways, we were set outside. ( let me also add that a hour later, as we were downstairs outside we noticed people had been seated outside upstairs, because they were spitting and throwing stuff off top balcony ). was given a male server that was mostly kind ( but highly incompetent ) had to ask for drink menu brought us one for the 3 of us ( not like the place was so busy that the drink menus had to be given sparingly ), I saw beer was not listed, and asked what kind of beer they had, he looked inside as if I should go look myself, and then said can he can get that menu too, and I said " can you name a few, I am not too picky! :) " and he named off two domestics -_- ( as a former server and bartender I feel, you should be able to do the bare minimum and name off atleast the domestics, a few crafts and some wine ).
Anyway this is just aggravating having to take the time to write a review so in detail to warn others about this establishment, so I am going to finish up, didn't get brought back receipt on after my ( $69.12 if I remember correctly ) not sure because he didn't bring receipt back to me. because 2 out of 3 of us are former servers we tipped him great, because well we know how servers rely on tips.
You should hire other people then catty, snobby college kids, train staff to not be rude, train them to know basic drinks/ whats on draft, and daily food specials.
If you are going to work somewhere even if you don't like your job you should be knowledgeable and treat customers kindly and attentively.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I was served the worst wings I've every had. I can't believe this is supposed to be their specialty. It took almost 40 minutes from order to table. The mac and cheese was so tightly lumped you could pick up the whole cup full at once. Terrible food, terrible service. There are lots of restaurant choices in downtown Spartanburg. Choose another.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We have been stopping here off and on for several years. It has never been a particularly attractive place and housekeeping has always been marginal. Over the past few months however it has been getting worse. Housekeeping, especially the entrance and rest rooms, needs attention. The food is mediocre bar food, but with the other housekeeping issues, I would wonder what the kitchen is like. I think we will skip this location in the future.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

OMG...WHERE TO BEGIN?! We have been here 3 times and every time is not good but this last time was a complete disaster!!! I waited so long for the overcooked nasty food. I ordered atleast 15 minutes before my husband got there to meet me and my food still didn't come until over an hour later. Then the manager was so rude and made excuses about everything. I wish I knew his name I would let the world know he is the worst manager ever. I have never had a bad experience like this one at a resturant. If I were you I would not eat at this place. Disgusting food and service here.