“Unpleasant”
Review of Wild Wing Cafe

Wild Wing Cafe
Ranked #125 of 358 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We have been stopping here off and on for several years. It has never been a particularly attractive place and housekeeping has always been marginal. Over the past few months however it has been getting worse. Housekeeping, especially the entrance and rest rooms, needs attention. The food is mediocre bar food, but with the other housekeeping issues, I would wonder what the kitchen is like. I think we will skip this location in the future.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

OMG...WHERE TO BEGIN?! We have been here 3 times and every time is not good but this last time was a complete disaster!!! I waited so long for the overcooked nasty food. I ordered atleast 15 minutes before my husband got there to meet me and my food still didn't come until over an hour later. Then the manager was so rude and made excuses about everything. I wish I knew his name I would let the world know he is the worst manager ever. I have never had a bad experience like this one at a resturant. If I were you I would not eat at this place. Disgusting food and service here.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch with family. I ordered the buffarella wrap and it was delicious. Atmosphere was comfortable and clean. Waitress was very pleasant. Would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

great service and food,enjoyed the location and the food was brought to us on time and still hot,friendly ,would visit again

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Our food was very good, and Alexis, our server, also did a nice job and paid attention to us. I had the Wild Chef salad. It was great. Three others had the four chicken feathers and were satisfied. As a side, my wife enjoys "well done" sweet potato fries, and the kitchen complied. She was pleased! Many restaurants just don't want to cook them "well done." The one downside to the visit was that Alexis brought us the wrapped sets of silverware, and only one contained a knife and fork. The rest contained only forks. We told Alexis, and she came back with steak knives and told us that the restaurant had run out of regular knives and that they were ordered. Not a big deal, but made us wonder how well the restaurant was run overall.