“Terrible Experience”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Meet my family at Fatz for dinner. We were excited!! First visit. Waitress was nice but clueless. Should not have been waiting on tables yet. She admitted she was new. Food orders were messed up. 3 of the 5 dinners came out wrong. The food quality was terrible. Salmon was cooked very dry. Filet mignon was asked to be cooked medium, came out rare. Sent it back, still comes back as rare?? Manager stops by, we complained. She apologized and offered dessert on the house. She told the waitress we could all split a dessert...lol. will never go back. Highly recommend that you avoid this place.

1  Thank John L

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sat at the bar and after a few minutes the orders were taken. I ordered popcorn shrimp with the potato soup. The soup came and couldn't even be classified as luke warm. Sent it back and the second bowl was Ok. However with the shrimp and fries came, same thing, not even warm. I sent it back, and they must have refried the shrimp as when they came back, the shrimp were so over cooked, they almost disappeared and were extremely greasy. I get better service and food at a low rate bowling alley. The bartender seemed to be more interested with a male customer than providing good service.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Expected more for the amount charged. The oil needs to be changed for the calabash. Ribs were good. Drink was expensive but was soda and no alcohol. Waitstaff friendly. Won’t be returning

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I have eaten here many times and food is always good.Burgers are usually great here. This time medium well Burger was past well done.Dry and overcooked.Was supposed to come with dill pickles. Asked the waitress and she brought pickles.Skimpy on lettuce,onion and tomato. One bite and tasted sweetness.Pickles were bread and butter. Had to ask again for dill pickles. Fries were good but very skimpy serving. Would not recommend based on this visit.Was not busy during our visit so not sure why was so bad.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Got there at 8:30pm we were starving. Waitress brought bread and water right away. Great food, I had the Alfredo, husband had Jumbo Shrimp, both were awesome. Started with Wings, and they were Awesome.

Thanks so much to our watiress, I wish I had gotten your name.