“Great relaxed place with a large variety of food choices.”
Review of Miyako Sushi Group

Miyako Sushi Group
Ranked #37 of 369 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: See Website
Description: See Website
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I choose to go there for my birthday dinner with my family. We really enjoyed as we have in the past. The food was very good and there were many choices for food and drinks. Good place to have on your Spartanburg diner rotation.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We go there about once in 2 months and this time the service was extremely slow and our lunch was not of the same
Quality as it usually is known to be. The lady who used to be always present and kept a close eye on the operation hasn’t been seen in the new renovated space.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I took a colleague here for lunch today. It was my first visit. I asked the waitress if the crab for real crab or imitation. She told me “if it were real crap you couldn’t afford It”. In any case I ordered a sushi roll and a shrimp fried rice. Both were well below par. I have had a really good sushi and Japanese food in my experience. I would not dinehere again

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Miyako is far and away the best sushi I've had in good ole Sparkle City. Great service staff, great atmosphere and best of all great sushi. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

We came here for lunch, and I had the shrimp square and the Holy Moly. The rolls were good, not great. Service was quick. I thought the prices were a tad expensive, but overall a pretty good lunch in downtown Spartanburg.