See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Don’t stay here. Never mind that the nice night clerk did not know how to charge for is pets and had to call the owner,.. his brother...but the lobby shows it s age and is in desperate need of updating.

Then we get to the room. It was somewhat clean but needs deep cleaning and everything is old.

The one good thing is the beds were comfortable

But out if the many choices out there you should go elsewhere!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Do yourself a favor and do not stay in this hotel. The pictures of the facility, pool, and rooms must be photo shopped. It was so dirty. The front of the bathroom door in our room had been smashed in and the back had graffiti on it. The bathtub had about 2 dozen cigarette burns on the side where people had left their cigarettes burning. The bottom of the bathtub was stained and dirty. We were afraid to shower in it. The carpet was filthy. The bedding had cigarette burn holes in it. I was looking for a cheap, clean place to spend the night. I wasn't expecting new or even nice, just clean. This place made me nauseous.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Rooms are nasty feet literally black walking from bathroom to door . Hand towels were stained orange and my 1 and a half year old woke up from sleeping on pull out sofa bed with a used condom. Staff was rude told me I couldn't take breakfast to my room for my children or I would be charged extra. Hookers drug addicts. Walked out my room with my 7 year old daughter for her to witness a bj going on in a car right out my door. Completely shocked DO NOT STAY HERE. Save your money . I would sleep under a bridge before here.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kbouton
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Found this place right off interstate. Burger King on one side, McDonald's on the other. Smelt clean when walked in. Bed was soft and clean. Ac worked but was noisy. Tv kept going in and out. Good hot strong shower. Breakfast was nothing. Cereal and toast.milk and juice. Price was bout right at 75 dollars on Friday night.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2017

NASTY Room Bathroom was DISCUSSING.
Also could not find my reservation.
Never been in a room that had bathroom this dirty. Towels clean but old. Wouldn’t come back again .
For a CHOICE hotel it should have been much better.

Date of stay: May 2017