“Great bread stuffed with good stuff!”
Review of It's Banh Mi Baby

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
It's Banh Mi Baby
Ranked #128 of 370 Restaurants in Spartanburg
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I have only been here once, but the service was prompt (counter service), the staff was nice, and the food... really good! The bread was crunchy on the outside, soft and luscious on the inside. I got the pork and loved all the flavors that married together to make a super fresh and filling sandwich. Good value too. I was super full!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I happened upon It's Banh Mi Baby while walking through town. I'm so glad I did! I was looking for a vegetarian option for lunch that would be filling but not expensive. I ordered the veggie special sandwich, and it was fantastic! The veggies were fresh and delicious. There were also an assortment of vegetarian "meats" on the sandwich that tasted great (and did not have a strange consistency, as often vegetarian meats do). I wish I lived closer to this restaurant!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My husband and I both had the chicken banh mi sandwiches and found them delicious. The meat was very flavorful and the toppings very fresh. The owner stopped by our table and offered us a sample taste of Cambodian flavored beef , which we may get the next time we are there. The value is great and customer service is exceptional.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Small, brightly decorated but excellent Vietnamese style Banh Mi sandwiches.
I had the house special with spiced pork and other meats, plentiful veggies and hot peppers with a great tangy sauce.
A whole lot of sandwich for less than $6 - I will definitely be back there !

Date of visit: March 2018