US$126
US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$119
US$97
Courtyard
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$124
US$111
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$163
US$131
HIExpress.com
US$157
US$128
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$151
US$147
AC Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Residence Inn Spartanburg(Spartanburg)
US$134
US$127
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Spartanburg Marriott(Spartanburg)
US$167
US$138
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanfront desknice place to stopcinnamon rollsthe breakfast areanice jobironing boardgreek yogurtnice hotelhot tublooked greatvisiting familywould stay here againnice stayeasy accesscomplimentary breakfaststaff was very friendly
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Really nice hotel, was probably 1/2 capacity but was was very quiet, clean with a nice breakfast also. the staff was always pleasant, bed comfy, with firm and soft pillows to choose from. if back in Spartanburg I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
TheresaM880, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Dear 172randalf,

We want to Thank You for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Spartanburg-North over the Labor Day holiday. We are pleased that you found our hotel quiet, and clean. We hope you do come back to our hotel the next time your in the Spartanburg area.

Again Thank You.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I usely stay at a Days Inn, but this was a business trip. I really was suprises ay how nice and updated it was. The bed was so comfortable. The pillows were so soft also , I did not wany to get up and go yo the meeting. In the evening went t0

Stayed: May 2016
TheresaM880, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear Deanna D,

We want to Thank You so much for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg -North. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay even though it was for business. I know what you mean about the beds I love them too. We hope that we have converted you to the IHG side. :)

Thank You Again..

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Great value and a great staff to work with on a weekly business trip. I have chosen to stay at this Holiday Inn each week for a couple years now. The staff and management have always been great helping in anyway they can to make the stay each week comfortable.

Room Tip: North side usually quiter
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
TheresaM880, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear hunly31,

Thank You so much for your constant loyalty to us and the Holiday Inn Express brand. We appreciate your business and look forward to your stay every week.

Thank You Again.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

My husband and I spent (1) night at the hotel. We arrived at 1:30pm on Saturday, July 9th and checked out on Sunday @11:00am. My reservation was made one day prior and the only room left was a smoking room. I was hesitant upon reserving a smoking rook as neither me or my husband has ever smoked. This was a must have reservation as my granddaughter was participating in the Jr. Olympics Track & Field Tournament and they were all booked at this Hotel. To my surprise upon entering this room it did not smell like smoke and was very, very nice. To top it off the staff was very friendly at every turn and upon check out Patrice was very nice and helpful at the front desk. I had borrowed my daughter's comforter from her room and made mentioned to Patrice and she assured me that my daughter would not be charged for a missing comforter from her room. Patrice attitude and sunny disposition made our stay even more pleasant. I am very satisfied being a rewards member!

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to book a smoking room, you would never know if there were not for the (2) ash trays on the table.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
TheresaM880, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Dear peg4820,

Thank You so much for your recent stay with us. We are so delighted that you have enjoyed your time with us. I'm also so happy to hear that Patrice was able to help you with your needs. We hope the next time your in the Spartanburg area you come back to see us.

Thank You Again for your stay.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

We booked this room based on the reviews and a recommendation for the area. The staff was very nice. However, that's pretty much it. When we got to the floor there was a very strange smell off the elevator. We hoped it was just the hall. We were wrong. The room had a smell similar but not quite as strong. The bathroom was very mildew smelling. Kids were starving and it was late so we left to eat. We turned the air on before we left hoping that would help. When we returned the room was still warm and the bathroom still smelled. We called to switch rooms, when I went down to get keys to the new room was told we couldn't move because there was no room we could have for our whole stay. They gave me a bottle of air freshener instead. I had to go buy some lysol to even make it tolerable.
On top of that, there was a dead roach on the desk and ants running around the window and air conditioner. And the room never did stay cool.
Most disappointing was, the hotel has a plaque in the bathroom that says they will fix any issues or they won't charge you. We were charhed for every day and no issues were solved. We will definitely be choosing someplace else to stay for our next trip.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
TheresaM880, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear T S,

First let me thank you for choosing our hotel. I'm very disappointed to hear that we fell short on making your stay a perfect one. This is out of the norm on us to drop the ball like that. I'm very sorry we didn't have another room to put you in. If you would like to contact me and talk about this further please don't hesitate to call the hotel.
Again I'm truly sorry that this had happened to you and I hope that you give us another chance to change your mind about us.

Have a Wonderful Day.