“Pastoral Visit ”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North
Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Spartanburg
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I'm very use to staying at a upscale hotel. I've been wrong about the Holiday Inn Express. The time I entered the hotel I felt as if I were home. The rooms, floors, breakfast area. When I say the staff very did a great job. The house keeping manager Ms. Tap went above and beyond. If and when I'm in this area again I will be staying here. Great Job!!!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
TheresaM880, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Dear Rev57,

We want to Thank You for your recent visit with us. We appreciate the nice comments on our hotel. We strive on making this hotel a family oriented one. I will make sure I pass this review to Ms Tapp. Again Thank You

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Really nice hotel, was probably 1/2 capacity but was was very quiet, clean with a nice breakfast also. the staff was always pleasant, bed comfy, with firm and soft pillows to choose from. if back in Spartanburg I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
TheresaM880, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Dear 172randalf,

We want to Thank You for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Spartanburg-North over the Labor Day holiday. We are pleased that you found our hotel quiet, and clean. We hope you do come back to our hotel the next time your in the Spartanburg area.

Again Thank You.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

I usely stay at a Days Inn, but this was a business trip. I really was suprises ay how nice and updated it was. The bed was so comfortable. The pillows were so soft also , I did not wany to get up and go yo the meeting. In the evening went t0

Stayed: May 2016
TheresaM880, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear Deanna D,

We want to Thank You so much for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg -North. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay even though it was for business. I know what you mean about the beds I love them too. We hope that we have converted you to the IHG side. :)

Thank You Again..

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Great value and a great staff to work with on a weekly business trip. I have chosen to stay at this Holiday Inn each week for a couple years now. The staff and management have always been great helping in anyway they can to make the stay each week comfortable.

Room Tip: North side usually quiter
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
TheresaM880, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear hunly31,

Thank You so much for your constant loyalty to us and the Holiday Inn Express brand. We appreciate your business and look forward to your stay every week.

Thank You Again.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

My husband and I spent (1) night at the hotel. We arrived at 1:30pm on Saturday, July 9th and checked out on Sunday @11:00am. My reservation was made one day prior and the only room left was a smoking room. I was hesitant upon reserving a smoking rook as neither me or my husband has ever smoked. This was a must have reservation as my granddaughter was participating in the Jr. Olympics Track & Field Tournament and they were all booked at this Hotel. To my surprise upon entering this room it did not smell like smoke and was very, very nice. To top it off the staff was very friendly at every turn and upon check out Patrice was very nice and helpful at the front desk. I had borrowed my daughter's comforter from her room and made mentioned to Patrice and she assured me that my daughter would not be charged for a missing comforter from her room. Patrice attitude and sunny disposition made our stay even more pleasant. I am very satisfied being a rewards member!

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to book a smoking room, you would never know if there were not for the (2) ash t...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
TheresaM880, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Spartanburg North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Dear peg4820,

Thank You so much for your recent stay with us. We are so delighted that you have enjoyed your time with us. I'm also so happy to hear that Patrice was able to help you with your needs. We hope the next time your in the Spartanburg area you come back to see us.

Thank You Again for your stay.