See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2018

A new Residence Inn is going to hit the mark. We're here now in the hotel and service has been exceptional too. They have smart tvs in the rooms, and that's good. I usually bring a chromecast with me for installation, but I forgot it. The outdoor seating area is nice with a fire pit and grill like I see at other favorite Residence Inns.

If I had to be really picky my only complaints would be:

1. No USB ports in the rooms.
2. It's October, but the weather is beautiful. They should delay pool closings and base it off of general weather and not dates.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Since we live so close to the beach, we had to evacuate for Hurricane Florence! This location is newly built with clean floors and crispy white sheets! The bathroom in the studio was beautiful and I adored the walk in shower! We took advantage of the full kitchen and refrigerator since we were evacuated. I enjoyed complimentary breakfast each morning and a light work out in the fitness room! Thank you for being gracious hosts! We will certainly be back!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
ChristopherG3288, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Spartanburg Westgate, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Hello Sightsee757191,

Thank you so much for your review of the Residence Inn Spartanburg Westgate. I am glad we were able to accommodate you during your evacuation. I am sure this was a very stressful time for you and it is great to hear that we were able to provide you a homelike environment. We hope to see you again, hopefully not due to another hurricane!

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is 20 days old. Awesome room layouts, happy staff, clean and new. I love it. 2 minutes from the mall and food. Easy reach to highway.

Even the guests were all happy. Well it could have been the beer and wine on Wednesday night that made everyone happy. Lol. Nonetheless, come check it out.

Stayed: July 2018
Christopher G, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Spartanburg Westgate, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Hello Joe C.

Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Spartanburg Westgate. I am happy to hear how much you enjoyed our hotel and your stay with us! As a brand new hotel, it is great to have happy guests such as you spread the word about the hotel.

I hope that you become a regular guest with us whenever your travels bring you back to Spartanburg!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is 4 days old, and just lovely. Very friendly staff, new paint smell, and very comfortable. Love the patio area. I'm very happy that you have Keurig and not the horrible pot, because those packets of coffee are extremely weak. I would definitely stay here again!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Nancy-Annette C

Hello Nancy-Annette C,

We appreciate your taking the time to review the Residence Inn Spartanburg Westgate and how much you enjoyed the hotel and the amenities and features such as our outdoor patio. We are happy you would stay with us again!

We will see you next time you are in Spartanburg. Happy travels!