“Quaint dining”

Olympian Grill
Ranked #60 of 119 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

I ate here on a weeknight with my wife and toddler. The prices were very reasonable (I believe our dishes were between nine and $14.) The portions were huge, even the app we tried! The food tasted really great! The restaurant is quite large and nowhere near its full capacity that night. Looks like there is an area for private gatherings, a small bar and cocktail area and a really nice covered outdoor patio. Will def be back soon!

Reviewed 17 November 2015

We went with two other couples. The service was good and the food was also good.One of our friends asked for her meal to be made less spicy and it came out more spicy. No offer to replace the dish which was disappointing. Otherwise food was acceptable.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

First time visit for me, my wife had been there before. Very nice looking inside - pretty big, separate full bar in a side room. Wife had the Ranch Burger, I had the Chicken Olympian. We did takeout this time, but I would like to go back and dine in. They also had a nice looking covered outside dining area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Our favorite place. Great pasta dishes. Great pizza and Calzones. Best Greek salad. Great service. Great menu. The papadelle vodka and penne vecchio and bolognese are all outstanding

Reviewed 24 June 2015

This is an awesome family restaurant. We love this place and have frequented many times over the years. We love to sit at a booth in the bar. Greek inspired Italian food. Best pizza in the area...buffalo mozz! Wonderful marinara sauce. Friendly and attentive wait staff. My wife and I like to split the spinach or chicken lasagna and add a side salad each. Large portions.

1  Thank Ohwee1