“Good place for a week night dinner”
Review of Olympian Grill

Olympian Grill
Ranked #59 of 119 Restaurants in Simpsonville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 November 2015

We went with two other couples. The service was good and the food was also good.One of our friends asked for her meal to be made less spicy and it came out more spicy. No offer to replace the dish which was disappointing. Otherwise food was acceptable.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

First time visit for me, my wife had been there before. Very nice looking inside - pretty big, separate full bar in a side room. Wife had the Ranch Burger, I had the Chicken Olympian. We did takeout this time, but I would like to go back and dine in. They also had a nice looking covered outside dining area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Our favorite place. Great pasta dishes. Great pizza and Calzones. Best Greek salad. Great service. Great menu. The papadelle vodka and penne vecchio and bolognese are all outstanding

Reviewed 24 June 2015

This is an awesome family restaurant. We love this place and have frequented many times over the years. We love to sit at a booth in the bar. Greek inspired Italian food. Best pizza in the area...buffalo mozz! Wonderful marinara sauce. Friendly and attentive wait staff. My wife and I like to split the spinach or chicken lasagna and add a side salad each. Large portions.

1  Thank Ohwee1
Reviewed 27 October 2014

My wife and I and her parents ate at the Olympian Grill at Five Forks Plaza off of Woodruf road last Friday night. It was our first time and won't be our last. Large menu of various Greek and Italian specialities. The restaurant has a nice formal yet casual layout. And, while it seemed that they could have used more help, we attributed it to the large crowd they had. The souvaliki, stuffed flounder, and Tuscan chicken were all excellent.
On the way out, we saw one of my wife's high school friends who said that they eat there often and always enjoy it.

1  Thank mg138sc