“A Touch of Sole'”

Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2018

The Place
Sole' Sushi Bar and Grill is located 700 ByPass 123
Seneca, South Carolina. Sole' has a warm inviting atmosphere. It has ample tables, booths and seats at the bar. We were greeted immediately at the door.

The Menu
Great menu selection for Sushi and other fine entrees. We started the evening with Manhattans and Martini's. I had The Grill Black & Bleu Salmon - Lightly blackened Atlantic salmon served over creamy stone-ground grits & finished with warm bleu cheese cream sauce. We also ordered several Origami Roll crab, avocado, & cucumber topped with seared tuna, dunk sauce, & tempura crunch and an order of Black & Bleu Salmon Tacos Lightly blackened salmon piled high stop two flour tortillas with shredded romaine, fresh pice de gallo, & bleu cheese crumbles. Our meals were excellent.

The Service/Value/Experience.
Our waiters were great. They GET customer service!! The bartender came over to our table to see exactly how we wanted are drinks made (Whiskey/Gin etc). The drinks were excellent by the way! Our servers were fun and very helpful. Overall we had a great experience and I highly recommend Sole'.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

My daughter took me to Sole for my birthday. OMG, the sushi was so good and the food was excellent!!! The staff were very friendly and personable. New to town it's hard to try new places especially when missing home but Sole was just what I needed!!!!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

EVERYONE was telling me how great the sushi is here. I have had some excellent sushi (and I love it) so I thought I'd give it a try. I went on a Monday (select rolls are a little over $3.00 each). I ordered 4 different rolls. The first thing I was unimpressed about was the size of the rolls....they are a little thicker than a cigar. Second: the was a "shred" of fish in each bite. Third: most all the rolls had a sriracha "sauce" on them, which was good, but over done. I may give this place another try only because perhaps I experienced the "special" rate, which could have mean a different sized/portioned roll. Either way, not impressed.

1  Thank sdh4455
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I had the seared ahi tuna and it was cooked perfectly. The slaw that came with it was excellent. The sushi is priced very reasonable. The chocolate cake was yummy. Thurs is half price for wines!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Were there on a Monday for the eclipse viewing and are ate Sole. Very broad menu, great bar and terrific sushi specials on a Monday night. Definitely worth the visit.

Been to Sole Grill and Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!