“Boat rental jocassee keowee rentals”

Jocassee Keowee Rentals LLC
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Terrific company. I cannot say enough great things about this entire experience. Everything that we were promised on the pontoon rental was there they even stocked the ice in the coolers for us our family will definitely continue to go to this location because of the service that we received from this company.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We want to thank Stephanie for arranging a large boat to take our whole family on a tour of Lake Jocassee to see the waterfalls. She accommodated all of us and was very considerate where she took us since the ages ranged from 21-82 years old. Everyone had a blast and highly recommend her for your boat rentals and tours. We will be back!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Steph is always the first person I check with when wanting to spend the day on the lake. They have great boats, staff and rates. Also she will let you stay out on the water until 7 While most of the other boat rental places require the boat to be back by 4 or 5, when I drive down to Keowee and Jocassee from North Carolina at least once a week I want to spend more than a few hours I highly recommend Jocassee Keowee rentals!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Superior service!!! We were passing through town on our way back to Birmingham, Al and had heard about this lake. We wanted to take a boat tour and no one was available for a last minute tour. My last call was to Jocassee Keowee Rentals and Stephanie answered. She said she would take us. She was the best tour guide you could ask for. She showed us many water falls and not just passing by them, but she stopped and let us explore them. She even took us hiking up one. It was amazing. She took us to many cool places to swim. A large boulder rock to jump off. My son dropped his sunglasses in the water and the next thing I know Stephanie dived in to get them. She was great with my kids. She wanted to make sure they had a great time and of course they did. This was the highlight of our trip. So make this company your first call. Thank you again Stephanie for a great experience. We will be back!!!

1  Thank Sherry S
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Rented a pontoon boat for the day. A delightful experience! Clean, well maintained equipment, helpful, friendly service. Highly recommend- you won't be disappointed!