“Decent place for a decent price, would stay again”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Rock Hill

Days Inn Rock Hill
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Rock Hill
Eau Claire, WI
“Decent place for a decent price, would stay again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2009

My family primarily stayed in Rock Hill for the sake of being able to say we've been to South Carolina :) I booked over the phone and got a very nice rate ($66.) When coming into Rock Hill you could see it was a very nice area with alot of familiar commerical things (i.e. stores/restaurants.) The Days Inn is kind of tucked away behind a few other buildings which gave it a bit of a shady feel. There were some ladies walking in/out of the building wearing some very tight dresses while we were checking in which really made me question if this was the best place. I have no knowledge of what these ladies were doing there, I'm just trying to give you my impression. There are actually two seperate buildings. We were located in the 2nd building about as far from the lobby as you could be. When we got into the room it was nice and clean. Everything worked and you certainly couldn't complain about that for the price (especially the air! It was sooo hot that day!) I often go out to smoke late at night and I didn't hear a peep which lead me to believe I just had the creeps about being in a strange city. I didn't even see anyone coming or going and the place was filled with cars. They had free contintental breakfast and pool. Overall it was a nice place at a good price, I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Akron, OH
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2008

I have stayed at this motel several times because I have family that lives in the area, but I will not stay there ever again. I checked in on Thursday and checked out on Sunday and my room was never cleaned! Nor was clean towels or more coffee and cups left in the room. I went to the manager to complain and he stated he was to busy to help me at the time because a semi just hit his roof that hangs over the enterance. Later I was given clean towels and coffee for the next morning. I thought they would clean my room on Saturday, but that never happened. I had to complain again and get my own towels and coffee. When I checked out, I wasn't even given a credit!

• Liked — Room had a refrig
  • Disliked — Room Service
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travellers are raving about these Rock Hill hotels

Bedford, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2008

This Days Inn was very clean, the beds were comfortable and the staff was very friendly. They even gave us directions to the local restaurants in the area with a detailed map. We couldn't ask for better accomodations!!

• Stayed March 2008, travelled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2008

Checked in very late on 3/26 and checked out 3/29. We were visiting Rock Hill, SC for my son's baseball tournament. Rooms were clean. Towels were horrible. They only had 3 bath towels in the bathroom and there were four of us. We we went down to the front desk to get more towels they didn't have any more. What we did have were small and like sand paper. We ended up going to the local Target store and buying bath towels. I never did have a chance to try out the free breakfast. However, others in my party did and said the breakfast was fine. Friends of ours who were also staying had people next door smoking weed. Another male guest we noticed had two "ladies" show up that evening. If you don't plan on spending much time in your room, I guess you would be fine.

Stayed March 2008
Roanoke,VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2007

Had a wonderful stay at this place when we went on our Carowinds trip. Carowinds is about 8 miles from the hotel (not far). Bed was comfortable, fridge and microwave worked properly, desk even had a leather chair sitting at it. Pool area was also in good condition and we enjoyed it 1 night. Breakfast included a waffle maker and plenty of other foods to satisfy our needs. Couldn't get a nicer place for what we paid. Would definitely stay here again.

• Liked — Was not hard to find and was a great place for the price.
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)