“Decent place for lunch...”
Review of Sake Express - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sake Express
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 20 March 2015

I used to go here more often but hadn't been in a couple of years. I went back this week and it was all the same, really. The atmosphere is only okay. But the food is decent. I like the mushrooms. I've never seen any critters while I was there. And they kept my cup full. I guess I have simple needs...! I'll probably go back some.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I ordered the shrimp and scallops combination. When I got home and opened the bag and box this rotten smell encompassed my entire kitchen. I immediately called and told them what happened. The guy could have cared less and told me there was nothing he could do about it. I would have drove back and let them smell it for themselves, but I live 20 minutes away, and did not feel like dealing with the headache. I did not want a refund. All I asks was if I could come by later this week and get another meal. I have been going to this restaurant for over 10 years. Never again will I visit this restaurant!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Rice was prepaid and sat around in a warmer. Sauces were $1.20 extra. I would skip next time I'm in town

Reviewed 8 March 2014

If you like Hibachi and Teryacki Chicken, you've come to a reasonably price and good place. The rice and veggie portion is good and that shrimp sauce makes anything taste heavenly in my opinion. The fact that they have a drive-through window is very convenient too. Plenty of space for large groups.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Me and a couple of buddies stopped in here hoping for some good Asian food. The service was lackluster, but that's not the worst part. About half way through our meal, a roach crawled across the wall of our booth, and onto our table. We had to persist in getting our credit cards refunded, and the owners acted as though they were doing us a favor. I have never been so disgusted in my life!