“ROACHES”

Add it.
Sake Express
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Me and a couple of buddies stopped in here hoping for some good Asian food. The service was lackluster, but that's not the worst part. About half way through our meal, a roach crawled across the wall of our booth, and onto our table. We had to persist in getting our credit cards refunded, and the owners acted as though they were doing us a favor. I have never been so disgusted in my life!

Reviewed 18 September 2012

you order and pay then take a seat. they bring your drinks. you can see them off to the side, cooking your food. it's always very fast but does not taste like fast food. it's pretty good. and the price is very good too. i recomment sake express

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Amazing food for cheap. The soups were delicious. Everything is cooked on the grill. The lighting was a little dark. Clean.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

I make an hour drive to come to this lil gem! If you love hibachi food, come here! I like it because it has white meat and their white shrimp sauce is great! My mom loves their sweet carrots (I'm not a big fan), and she raves about them! It's the right size for lunch and the price is reasonable! Check em out!

Reviewed 4 May 2012

My friend and I (we've been there before) ordered and picked up our food at their drive-thru. We had 3 orders: scallops, steak, and chicken & shrimp combo...total $26.97. Each order came with rice, brocolli, and carrots. We brought it home and was very disappointed when we opened our boxes. There was more than 75% rice in each box. Each box had 2-3 small slices of carrots, and the broccoli pieces were very small and few. There were 3 baby shrimp and 6-8 small pieces of chicken in the chicken combo. There were 5 small scallop havles. The steak was not even bite size, and were 7 little pieces. The protein and vegetable amounts was barely sufficient for my 7yr old. We would have ordered just rice if that was all we wanted. We ate it anyways, as it was not worth driving back (lunch traffic and distance). I called and spoke with the manager, and told him that we were not satisfied with the food portion/ratio, and gave details of each order. He said that everything is right, since he watched the owner scoop the food into the container. He said "I'm sorry, but there is nothing I can do." The manager did not care when I said will never go back and that I will tell people about it.

2  Thank s c