“Will not be back.”

Hong Kong
Ranked #24 of 64 Restaurants in Piedmont
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Food was fair at best. When you walk in you don't know to take a seat or wait, man at counter was more worried about himself eating than waiting on us.

1  Thank Kimmomoffour

Reviewed 27 May 2015

A NEGATIVE STAR RATING IS TOO GOOD for this horrific place and the crap food they dare to serve there...

Almost inedible. Yes it's all you can eat, but there is not much that you can eat at all. I wasted my time, money and dignity on this circus. Also ended up with really bad cramps and diarrhea within the hour after eating at this place and felt like throwing up and having my stomach drained.

2  Thank Anna G
Reviewed 30 April 2015

I have never left a bad review in my life and I do realize that this is not a Michelin starred restaurant, but dear me, I also think that you can expect some sort of standard when you go out to eat. Unfortunately, the standard at this restaurant was very poor. Where do I start? Having entered the restaurant, we had to wait for several minutes to pay then we couldn't find a clean table. All tables were dirty. We had to wipe one off ourselves. Both garbage’s were overflowing. The carpet was also disgusting and the smelled like dirt and mold. The bathrooms were disgusting. Urine all over the toilet seat and litter all over the floor.

The food is like any other below average Chinese buffet but they can somehow make it worse. On the buffet there are dishes where you can see about an half inch of oil on top of food. I saw the cook take one of the overflowing garbage bins from the dining area to the kitchen, and then handle some raw chicken, then he goes to the wok cooks some food and then back to handling the raw chicken. They should make it a law. If you handle garbage or raw food wash your hands before or after. Just thinking about the cook’s unwashed hands, excessive oil and how unsanitary this restaurant is makes me feel like throwing up.

Never go to this place if you don't want your mood or health ruined!

2  Thank Dorothy S
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I lived in that area for a while and still go back 25 minutes just to get pickup. Yes it is that good!!

1  Thank none00054441
Reviewed 17 March 2013

Their big winner is their lunch buffet. AWESOME... Everything is freshly made and turned over fast given the large lunch rush. Have no fear though, you can get in and out fast, and the selection has something to fill everyone's chinese food cravings. The staff keeps the buffet stocked through out lunch, so no one will go without their chinese pleasure. Interior is nothing special, typical no frills fast food chinese store front and decor. Big hit with the blue collar crew.

1  Thank CUrob

Been to Hong Kong? Share your experiences!