i was here for the Diva Half- Marathon and it was a great place to stay. The room was great and had a kitchen/living room area that was separate from the rest of the area. The balconies overlook the ocean and the pools.
buffet was good. Walking distance to shopping and eating including the House of Blues. The staff was incredibly helpful. Our flight didn't leave until later and they stored our luggage for us. They called cabs when we needed it.
The pools had plenty of space. the pool side bar had a great bartender and cook. They were so fun to talk to and made us want to stay at the bar. Great choice for families or friends on a trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Beach Cove Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beach Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Cove Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Beach Cove Myrtle Beach Sc
- Beach Cove North Myrtle Beach
- Beach Cove Resort North Myrtle Beach South Carolina
- Beach Cove Resort n Myrtle