“Excellent Bungalow”
other travellers have booked this property
Cherry Grove Beach Bungalow 3 Cherry Grove Beach Bungalow 3 and Parking
Outdoor Shower
Backyard
Shared Backyard of Cherry Grove Bungalows
View from the Cherry Grove Bungalows
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

darleneho...
Dobson, North Carolina
“Excellent Bungalow”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016

First time staying in Cherry Grove. Loved the bungalow the décor is perfect. This made our 3rd year staying in one of Lisa's properties. Loved it and love booking our Oct trips from her. This property is pet friendly that is a + for me and hubby's trip. Beach access very close by. Close to downtown N. Myrtle Beach, restaurants and shopping. We looking forward to booking soon for Oct 2017. Would definitely recommend this property.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Cecilia S
“Great Summer Vacations!”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in August 2014

We had the best vacation staying at the bungalow, it was very clean and very well-supplied, the kitchen had everything we need, to cook a big meal or just have a cup of coffee. The bungalow is one block walking distance to the beach, restaurants, attractions, shopping. Reserving with Elizabeth, the owner, was very pleasant, and personal, she was instrumental, resourceful and very fast. She had everything ready for us to stay at her place, no need to worry about anything, because Elizabeth took care of everything, so our vacations would be wonderful! This is why I always come back to her, I have been renting from her for several years, and when I think about the beach, and about taking some time off from work, I think of Elizabeth, because I know I can count on her to make my vacation wonderful! If you are looking for a rental place, don't look anymore, you just found Elizabeth, she has many properties and you will not be disappointed! Everybody is always welcomed! Thank you.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very clean and very well-supplied
Liked least: not applicable
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Tina R
“Absolutely do not rent from this woman!!!”
Reviewed 20 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

I rented this property over the phone. Upon arriving in town and checking my email. I found that I had not received an email stating the property address or how to get there ,about 2 hours after making the reservation. I was given no number for Tripadvisor, only the owners number. I reach the owner to be told she does not have the property available because she rented it to someone else, after I paid for it. She tried to send me to a different property that did not allow dogs. She got angry with me, saying she was going out of her way to help me, after she refuses to refund my money, saying she can't and she didn't have a number for tripadvisor. Rent from this person only if you want to be ripped off!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Paula B
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 18 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

Enjoyed the bungalow just big enough for myself and my dogs and to bring in a friend or two. Easy upkeep. Very close to the Beach.
The unit was very clean.
Was disappointed that access to the backyard was at the other end of the complex. Had to go out and around to take the dogs back there.
My stay in March was nice and quiet but can see later on in the spring and summer being noisy with the college kids across the street.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness and easy upkeep and close to beach
Liked least: No access to backyard from unit
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
Jane C
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great place for shopping and eating”
Reviewed 20 February 2016 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I came down for a week of Christmas shopping. The villa is located just minutes away from the outlets, the mall, and other shops. Some shops had just opened in the Cherry Grove area. And you must try some of the excellent nearby restaurants. We had the best time shopping and eating and we got all of our shopping done. The villa was perfect for us and our two dogs. As you can see, it is charmingly decorated with a happy feeling about it. It is small but was fine for the four of us, The owner Lisa was easy to work with and quite helpful. I plan on repeating this experience the same time next year.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The happy feel of the place and location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing