1,030 results
All reviewsacross the streetinfinity pooltime sharelazy riverfire pitsales pitchping pongoverflow parkingtimeshare presentationbedroom deluxetimeshare resortthe cottagesoverflow lotmain stspring breakgreat resortfull kitchen
Reviewed 27 March 2016

This is a well run establishment. There are hotel employees constantly asking if you have everything you need, do you need directions, how can they help you, etc. We stayed in an oceanview condo - 6th floor. The room is spacious -- the bathroom has a shower/ toilet/sink that is closed off -- you then walk through the other door to a Jacuzzi tub and another sink which leads into the bedroom.

Two TV's (if you have time to watch) - a wonderful kitchen area - and dining table. Washer/ dryer/ ironing board/ iron/ coffee pot/ coffee/ dishwashing detergent/ clothes washing detergent/ dishes/ etc.

The pool areas are clean - indoor/ outdoor pools, lazy river/ hot tubs/ great parking area/ great workout area/ movies for rental/ free wifi/ restaurant on premise.

I could go on and on. The only surprising element - and the reason for the 4 versus 5 - is that no one came to clean our room. Perhaps, because we had all the cleaning supplies we were supposed to do ourselves -- but I haven't stayed at a place where the rooms weren't cleaned.

Hope this helps!

Room Tip: Ocean view/ ocean front/
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cindy M
Rosanna M, Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Dear Cindy M,

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. I am glad you enjoyed your room and all of the amenities we have on property. We have recently finished renovations and are happy to hear such great feedback. I do apologize that our housekeeping service options were not communicated to you during the check-in process. Since we are a vacation ownership property, we do not clean rooms daily but we would have been happy to provide with you with extra towels and linens at any time during your stay. I will share your comments with the Guest Services Manager to ensure this is being shared with all guests upon arrival. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 18 March 2016

This is an amazing place to stay while in North Myrtle Beach (which is much nicer than Myrtle Beach proper). The units are updated, clean, and come with a fully equipped kitchen, which included a dishwasher. The decor is lovely.

The amenities are great (free parking, free activities, games room, pools, hot tubs, lazy river, towels). The views are beautiful, the resort is maintained well and clean.

The staff were great. Very friendly and personable. Ju Wan checked us in and was very welcoming, which was nice after a 15 hour drive.

We were never asked to sit through a time share presentation and felt no pressure, which was great. I would definitely recommend this hotel and we will be back for sure.

My only suggestion would be to bring ear plugs if you are a light sleeper because you can hear some noises between the units (chairs moving, elevator, etc.), but it's nothing most hotels don't also have.

Room Tip: Ask for a unit away from the elevator
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Rosanna M, Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2016

Dear Kurtchel,

Thank you so much for your five star review of Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. I am glad you enjoyed your room and the many amenities we offer. Ju'Wan has recently joined our team and we are very glad to have him. I will be sure to share your comments with him. I do apologize for the issue you experienced with noise from neighboring units. We are looking for ways to improve the chair glides to help with this issue. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

The staff was helpful and accomadating of our desires. The activities are endless, providing something for every interest. The rooms are large and clean, with comfortable beds. The hotel provides easy access to swimming, and the ocean. Beautiful campus and enjoyable for all ages.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Rosanna M, Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Dear Isabella H,

Thank you so much for your five-star review of Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. I am glad you enjoyed the resort and the team made you feel welcome. I will share your feedback with them as they are dedicated to providing memorable vacation experiences for all of our guests. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here in my parents condo for one night with our children while we waited for our condo in myrtle beach to be ready the next day. Where to begin! They had a single bedroom condo, but while there I viewed a 2 bed and 4 bed in the same tower 2. All wonderful layouts. The condo we were in was recently renovated , my parents were told they were the first to stay in it since renovation. There was a very small issue with the shower that required a part to be ordered in. The shower still worked fine. They were wonderful about it, even offering to move my parents to another room, and send up staff to do the packing and moving for them. Incredible service. My parents declined as it was a minor issue.

The out door pools were heated and plentiful. The outdoor furniture was a step up ( or two!) from other mb beach resorts I've stayed in. Wicker pieces with comfy cushions. A nice sun deck with rocking chairs to enjoy the view. A firepit to have s'mores around. Two outdoor lazy rivers , one was huge with a strong current ! The only possible complaint would be the Indoor pools are very, very small. I see them being really crowded on a busy day. But on nice days...wow. Lots of selection.

My kids loved the popcorn and lemonade served daily, the games room , and the recreation room across the road. They were quite disappointed when we moved to our own hotel than offered none of this !

Had drinks and lunch at the cafe they have. Drinks were good and strong enough. Food was ok for what it was. Fast food to eat poolside. Had the burgers, grill cheese, blt and cheesesteak. All were tasty enough for a poolside grill, if a little overpriced.

We have stayed in many mb hotels, and the running theme is always nice, but outdated. This resort has convinced us to switch To north myrtle for our annual family retreats. We will definitely be back !

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Kilahv,

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. I am glad you enjoyed our many amenities and plan on returning to North Myrtle Beach. I am sorry your family was inconvenienced by the maintenance issue in your room and I thank you for letting us enter to make the necessary repairs. I look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

We were in a 2 bedroom condo in tower 4 that seemed to have just been renovated, it was perfect for us! The new design of the condo was great, very clean and comfortable with the right amount of "beach" feel to it. The beds were very comfortable, and we found the large bathrooms to be a very nice extra! The outdoor pool area wasn't quite done when we were there, but can tell it will be very nice when completed. The indoor pool and hot tub were nice, however too small for a property of this size, I could see them being VERY crowded on a busy and rainy summer weekend.

The only complaint we had was in regards to dining, there weren't any true restaurants that we were able to find, and only one bar that closed very early (7pm on a Saturday night!), we would have like to be able to grab drinks & appetizers without having to leave the property.

Room Tip: Avoid Tower 4 if you want to be Oceanfront, some of these units have a view, but it's across Ocean Blvd.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Kelli P
Rosanna M, Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Dear Kelli S,

Thank you for your five star review of Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. I am so glad you enjoyed your room in Tower 4 which was renovated in 2015. We are almost complete with our renovation of the Tower 4 pool deck and will soon be opening new grills and a fire pit for our guests to use. We have an additional indoor pool and hot tub in Tower 1 that is available year round. I am sorry you were disappointed with the hours of our Seabreeze Cafe which are limited in the off season due to low occupancy levels. Thank you again for your comments and I hope you choose us again for a future vacation.

Assistant General Manager - Resort Operations