This is a very nice property. I am in a one bedroom deluxe timeshare unit in Tower 2, overlooking the infinity pool. When I saw the pictures and notes about the furnishings being art deco, I was afraid they would be over the top, but they are actually not bad at all. There is, however, one more chair than there needs to be in the living room. (The unit is quite spacious, but an extra chair is simply an extra chair.)
Check in was a breeze, and the room was clean - except for a couple of small pieces of scrap paper under the coffee table - when I entered. The staff has been excellent and attentive. Guest services responded to my request for help in solving a wifi problem by immediately sending a tech to the room.
I was able to politely decline the timeshare sales staff visit when asked by the concierge, and so, am expecting a relatively quiet stay.
As others have indicated, parking is probably a problem during the busy season, but in February it is not.
I say this is not quite the best because it is intended to be. Wyndham serves a different market than Marriott Vacation Club or Four Seasons , etc., but they serve it well. I would definitely recommend this location to any friends or family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Timeshare property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Wyndham Ocean Boulevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Ocean Boulevard Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Wyndham Hotel Ocean Boulevard
- Myrtle Beach Fairfield
- Fairfield Myrtle Beach Ocean Boulevard
- Wyndham North Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach Wyndham
- Ocean Blvd Hotel n Myrtle Beach