Open today: 09:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Views of the area you will not see elsewhere, fabulous shoreline and vistas. Best ride ever!!

Have been in many barns and riding operations over the years. Former horse owner as well. This is a... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
Voyage20150
Gambier, Ohio
Wonderful!

It had been at least 4-5 years since I last did the inlet tour and it was still just as great! The... read more

Reviewed 9 September 2018
hconley20
Charleston, West Virginia
via mobile

All reviews horseback ride private beach flash drive dirt road free ice cream professional photographer beach trail horse named great pictures the entire staff take pictures awesome experience highlight of our trip horses woods riders saddle
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing time. Did the hour on the beach followed by an hour around the Plantation including along the intercom talk waterway. Darby was our guide for both and was fantastic. The horses are well kept and paired well with the riders. I would highly recommend going riding here!

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank Becca104
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We absolutely enjoyed our visit. I had not been on a horse in nearly 30 years. I was paired with the 2nd tallest horse in the stable, Grace. She is a beautiful Belgian Draft Horse. My 7 year old who has never rode independently, was paired with a very gentle horse named Presley. My boyfriend rode another beautiful horse named River, also a gentle girl. I will definitely consider going back.

Date of experience: September 2017
4  Thank Shovawn B
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My 16 year old twins and I went on a wed. morning ride. Our guide was super friendly. The price was good and the ride was for an hour, which includes stopping for photos. So, ride is about 40 minutes. Their plantation is right next to the inter coastal waterway and the trail goes right along it. Good views as well. If you enjoy horseback riding, this is the place to go. All riders get a treat at the end.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank Ed B
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We booked the 60 minute plantation and waterway tour, The guides and everyone were super nice. We had beginner riders and everyone was great. They stop half way and take pics of the group. At the end they give away free ice cream and you can purchase the flash drive for $50.00-so worth it and beautiful pics. Awesome and fun experience and super friendly workers.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank itsjustmeNY
Reviewed 8 August 2017

21 family members went to Inlet Point Plantation to ride horses as a group and we all loved it! Staff was friendly and helpful. We took trail that went by intercoastal for a scenic view. Great for big groups or small.

Date of experience: August 2017