“Great place for riding!”

Inlet Point Plantation Stables
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing time. Did the hour on the beach followed by an hour around the Plantation including along the intercom talk waterway. Darby was our guide for both and was fantastic. The horses are well kept and paired well with the riders. I would highly recommend going riding here!

1  Thank Becca104
in 158 reviews
"woods"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We absolutely enjoyed our visit. I had not been on a horse in nearly 30 years. I was paired with the 2nd tallest horse in the stable, Grace. She is a beautiful Belgian Draft Horse. My 7 year old who has never rode independently, was paired with a very gentle horse named Presley. My boyfriend rode another beautiful horse named River, also a gentle girl. I will definitely consider going back.

2  Thank Shovawn B
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My 16 year old twins and I went on a wed. morning ride. Our guide was super friendly. The price was good and the ride was for an hour, which includes stopping for photos. So, ride is about 40 minutes. Their plantation is right next to the inter coastal waterway and the trail goes right along it. Good views as well. If you enjoy horseback riding, this is the place to go. All riders get a treat at the end.

1  Thank Ed B
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We booked the 60 minute plantation and waterway tour, The guides and everyone were super nice. We had beginner riders and everyone was great. They stop half way and take pics of the group. At the end they give away free ice cream and you can purchase the flash drive for $50.00-so worth it and beautiful pics. Awesome and fun experience and super friendly workers.

1  Thank itsjustmeNY