“Everything We Has Hoped For”

Inlet Point Plantation Stables
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

This was a bit of a splurge for us at 120.00 per person. Plus 50.00 for a flash drive for your memories.
However, it was wonderful. Everything we had hoped for and then some.
The employees were friendly.
The place and horses were well kept.
The ride out to where the horses were waiting while a little rough, was still enjoyable as you are surrounded with nothing but beauty!
The horses were very well mannered. We were eager but nervous. And horses made you feel at ease. They knew what they were supposed to do and did it.
The beach was pristine. The trail was very nice.
I am so glad we splurged.
I am so glad I got to have this experience!!
If I could, I would definitely do it again.

All reviews
in 25 reviews
"saddle"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

First timers. It was an awesome experience, horses basically control themselves. Drive is a little confusing getting there. Definitely something everybody should do.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This was my second time at Inlet Point Plantation Stables, and my second time combo tour. First visit was with my daughter, and second visit with my grand daughter. Both visits and both combo rides were amazing. The staff, horses, and rides could not have been any nicer. Many kudos to everyone at Inlet Point Plantation Stables, and you can count on our return in the near future. I definitely recommend this place to any one in the area. Thank you for making another of our visits truly unforgettable.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Another great day at Inlet Point Plantation even though the weather was a bit nasty.

We've been coming here as a family for the past 10 years and the trail ride is always the highlight of our trip. Now that our daughters are getting older we decided to do the beach trail ride. We were not disappointed. In fact, our daughters have already expressed their desire to do it again on the next trip.

The staff is welcoming and friendly - and the location can't be beat. It would be a great place to go and relax even if you weren't riding horses. So peaceful and tranquil. Don't forget to get your free ice cream after the ride.