Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$112
Hotels.comUS$109
eDreamsUS$92
FindHotelUS$93
Lol.travelUS$112
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2020

I stayed at this hotel even though it was not recommended. I think the hotel must have been refurbished since all the bad reviews. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was great. As far as the room, I liked the fact that the floor is laminate other than carpeting. My room was clean. There was a microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer in my room. The bed was comfortable. I did not use the WI-FI but it was also available for free. There is audio and visual security in the outside areas. They were repaving the parking lot while I was there and even that did not cause an inconvience. I would definately stay there again. While this is not a luxury hotel, for what it offers it is above the basic level. It is in the flight path to the airport though if that bothers anyone. I didn't hear a peep out of other guests.

Room tip: If you have a hard time climbing stairs be sure to request a room on the ground floor.
Date of stay: February 2020
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Hi CandyO1,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities and breakfast were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

First, let me state that I travel around the US on business and stay over 300 nights per year in hotels.

This location is one of the best! Tad’s customer service level was off the chart as he went above and beyond to do whatever he could to help any of my requests.

The entire staff was friendly. The room was clean and comfortable.

Great people and great location near many restaurants.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2019

Hi tkb201,

We are overjoyed to discover the positive impression we made with our convenient location, service, and hospitality. It means so much to us to hear your positive comments regarding our staff hospitality. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to give you a great experience, filled with hospitality, comfort, and convenience have been successful. We are especially happy to share this review with our Tad who works hard to ensure that you feel welcomed like family. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 4 November 2019 via mobile

Easy access to airport, rooms updated and pleasant. Great TV channel options. Has micro, coffeemaker. We had to check out prior to free breakfast. Receptionist was very pleasant and check in was easy. Would stay again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Mindie,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and convenient place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2019

This hotel was perfect for my needs, near the convention center, safe and comfortable for a good nights sleep. The staff are welcoming, the lady who checked me in has an infectious smile and will put a smile on your face. I stayed two nights while working a convention, after I checked-out, I received a message that I had left my cell phone at the hotel. What an awesome thing they did, someone had turned in my phone to the front desk, Ryeshia found my home information and left the message for me (I had dropped in it the parking lot), she secured my phone so I could pick up after the convention. A quick stop by the hotel after the convention closed and David knew immediately who I was and where to get my phone--Thank you to all the staff for being so kind. The breakfast is wonderful, lots to choose from, standard items like cereal and fruit, but there are muffins and biscuits and other fixings.

Date of stay: September 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2019

Hi Connie B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your wonderful experience with us. We are so encouraged to do good always for our guests. We are really appreciative of your generous compliments about our convenient location, comfortable and clean rooms, friendly and accommodating staff and wonderful breakfast. We are so happy that you enjoy staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

Stayed here one night after the remodel so hoping all the bad reviews were from before then. First thing I noticed as I entered my room was it smelled strongly of smoke. I got a non smoking room. The tub, counter and tile looked new as well as the flooring. The walls and doors were old but repainted. The location is loud and being a cheaper hotel, attracts a certain crowd. My stay was more like a two star but the hotel shouldn’t be blamed for all the loud people around my room. Although it wouldn’t have been so loud if my door would have sealed properly. I would not have felt comfortable staying here with my family. The bed was comfortable enough and the TV and AC worked. Also, the coffee machine in the lobby puts out some awesome fresh and free coffee 24/7. That’s probably the best part of my stay. For the price, it’s barely tolerable if you’re not too picky and just want a bed for the night but I would recommend shopping around and paying a little more if necessary.

Date of stay: July 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

We are very much concerned with your feedback and I'm sorry for the bad experience. Our endeavour is to provide a great experience to our guest but failed this time. We appreciate your time in pointing out the areas in most need of attention especially your room and the location. Please know that actions shall be taken and improve everything on priority. We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.