Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
SAVE US$16
Hotels.comUS$74
PricelineUS$70
Lol.travelUS$86
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2020 via mobile

The Rodeway Inn is a good place to stay for what it is and it does the job when you need something quiet and simple without the extras and a convenient location next to the interstate. I have had a good experience every time I have been here to stay or just visiting and it has worked out well for everyone. The staff here is very friendly and accommodating and does there best to make sure that you are taken care of and that you enjoy your stay.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
rodewayinnnorthchar1, Hotel Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2020

Hello Evan Guthrie,

Thank you very much for your compliments of our hotel.
We are excited to read such a wonderful comment about your stay.
It is heartening to hear the satisfaction of our guests.
The entire hotel team will be looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 5 March 2020

At one time I believe this was a good place to stay. However, it appears only the front desk area has been maintained. I spent two nights so I could take my small dog for an operation. This place is not being maintained. Examples: Many flies in room. A/C controls don't work (was up 9 times trying to adjust it). John does not stop running after flush. Tub continues to run water after valve turned off. Men yelling, drinking, talking loud outside my room until late, I was a misfit among the rough looking other guest - almost all minority construction workers, door dead bolt would not work, card to open door failed and had to be replaced, heavy road traffic noise, many flies in room (I killed 3), Bed, floor, bathroom surfaces appeared clean. Lumpy mattress. Requested wake-up call was not made. Printer would not work for my checkout bill. Biggest motel mistake I ever made. I did not feel safe there and parked my car in front for fear it might get broken in to in the back.

Date of stay: March 2020
rodewayinnnorthchar1, Hotel Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Hello Guest,

I am sorry to learn about all the inconvenience you had to endure.
Our sincere apologies.
We care about your experience and I realize no words can change your feelings of disappointment or the inconveniences you experienced. We have taken serious note of your observations.The entire points will be investigated to take appropriate actions. You will have a nice stay next time.
Request your understanding.

Reviewed 8 November 2019 via mobile

If you want to see and hear police activity all night then come here. If you want to watch drug dealers, come here. If you want dirty sidewalks, run down rooms, loud music from cars playing music outside your door, come here. If you want people roaming around all the time, come here. If you want a dirty room, come here.

Even One Star is giving it a high rating.

I left and went to another hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
rodewayinnnorthchar1, Hotel Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your stay at the Rodeway Inn, North Charleston.
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time.
I hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

We booked this hotel using To twice as a special deal so we didn't know what hotel to expect.
After reading some of the reviews we were a bit scared but were pleasantly surprised.
The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was nothing special but what you may expend from a motel like this.
Price was good too.
No complains here.
Would come here again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
rodewayinnnorthchar1, Hotel Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

Dear Bert,

Greetings from the Rodeway Inn, North Charleston.
At the outset, we're so glad that we could contribute to making your stay memorable!
It's an absolute pleasure to hear that you felt welcome and had a comfortable stay with us.
Our team is thrilled to hear your feedback and wish to see you again at our property in the future!
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts.

Reviewed 26 July 2019

Run-down motel in odd neighborhood. While the lobby looked to have been remodeled recently, the rest of the property looked like it wasn't maintained well.
There were a lot of people hanging out in the stairwells and breezeways smoking and blocking foot traffic. The whole place smells of cigarette smoke.
In my non-smoking room, there were cigarette burns in the bed spread.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
1  Thank CelloEmily
rodewayinnnorthchar1, Hotel Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the stay at the Rodeway Inn, North Charleston.
Kindly accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you howsoever during your visit.
I am extremely disappointed that you had an unfavorable experience this time.
The issue is really important to us and the incidence is being verified.
This is not a regular feature of our hotel and we request your understanding and continued patronage.