Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$103
Hotels.comUS$103
PricelineUS$103
TravelocityUS$103
eDreamsUS$103
Agoda.comUS$203
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2021

First and foremost this hotel was not what I expected. When I first pulled in I was very discouraged about staying there. I met a young lady that worked in the front office that was amazing and made me change my mind about the whole hotel itself. Her spirit was just so amazing. I would return to this property just for her. Her name was Telona and again she was very friendly and helped us with learning the city and with any issues we had. The room was nice and clean the only complaint is people hanging out all night and making noise.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

I just want to give a huge shout to Tim and the employees at red roof inn! My stay was absolutely amazing, they went above and beyond anything I've expected at a hotel! Definitely will be back soon!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Red Roof Inn North Charleston Coliseum on Northwoods Boulevard in North Charleston is a well managed Red Roof Inn and a good place to stay when you need a place in this area on a budget. They provide everything that you need to have a nice stay. The staff here is very accommodating and works hard to make sure that you have everything that you need.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

The only reason we choose this hotel was that the Patriots Pointe location was booked solid and we were traveling with our dog. We stayed for three nights and each night brought either cops or an ambulance. Many of the other “visitors” to the hotel seemed like long term residents. Definitely a lot of weed smells and interesting characters. But they never bothered us about our dog even if we had to leave him crated for a little while so it worked for our situation. If you not traveling with a dog, I’d stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KMB_GA
Reviewed 5 September 2020

Very good,no flys unlike in town down the road which does carry flys over bed, besides Red Roof has always been one of top old hotels,I will always recommend Red Roof, service is up there,your where everything is as far as the location

Date of stay: September 2020