Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
SAVE US$35
PricelineUS$76
Expedia.comUS$76
StayForLongUS$108
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

The only reason we choose this hotel was that the Patriots Pointe location was booked solid and we were traveling with our dog. We stayed for three nights and each night brought either cops or an ambulance. Many of the other “visitors” to the hotel seemed like long term residents. Definitely a lot of weed smells and interesting characters. But they never bothered us about our dog even if we had to leave him crated for a little while so it worked for our situation. If you not traveling with a dog, I’d stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KMB_GA
Reviewed 5 September 2020

Very good,no flys unlike in town down the road which does carry flys over bed, besides Red Roof has always been one of top old hotels,I will always recommend Red Roof, service is up there,your where everything is as far as the location

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

Booked at the last minute and The front desk guy Tim was a GREAT help. Very polite, outgoing and made red roof inn feel like home. Very quiet and affordable for the area. Would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2020 via mobile

Don't stay at this hotel! It was filthy, smelled of mildew and the sheets and towels didn't look clean. The walls are spit on and very nasty. While I was getting ready to go into the shower someone came into my room with the key. The clerk gave someoneelse the key to my room. The second day some man came knocking on my door. I think they wanted to rob my room. It is unsafe to stay at this hotel. The police kept circling around all day. Please dont stay here you will be sorry!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
C U, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Charleston Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2020

I'm very sorry to hear about the problems you experienced during your 3 night stay at our inn. This location has just recently changed management and is working very hard to improve our room quality and service. I do want to apologize for the Front Desk making a key to your room, that should never happen and I have given you a full refund of your stay. That individual was just as surprised as you were. I do hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to show you we have improved.

Reviewed 29 May 2020

I have stayed a lot red roofs and find them amazing. This place was by far the worst. Loud people cops everywhere. Broken air and rooms that smell like pot and beds that smell like piss don't stay here large urine stains on them. Two days without sheets on my bed house keeping refused give us any. One night free for my trouble and manager who is very rude.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
C U, Manager at Red Roof Inn North Charleston Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your 7 day stay. This location did changed General Managers last week to help improve the room quality and the overall guest experience. We have made a real effort to remove any undesirable guest that were loud, disorderly and damaging our rooms.

I did view your room after you checked out yesterday and was surprised at the deplorable condition you left that room. We did allow you several extra hours after our normal check-out time to get everything remove from the room. We will not be welcoming you back to this location.