US$169
Staybridge.com
Holiday Inn Express Charleston North(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$126
US$116
Hotels.com
US$181
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Had a 3 night business trip in Charleston, Mt. Pleasant and Summerville. Hotel is very, comfortable and quiet even with Highway and Railroad next to it. Not the best Hotel, but very adequate for my Needs. Many Cruise Ship people stay here prior to departure. Hotel offers shuttle service to the Port for Cruises. Love the NO CARPET in the rooms, Poor fitness equipment, Great pool and Laundry Facilities are available. Free Parking too.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Front desk receptionist and manager are 5 star. Nicest people in the world. Hotel is a disaster. Smoking marijuana on entire floor. The room was gross. Made me itchy walking in, dirty shower. I stayed at a worse hotel once...in Guatemala.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank whitkid22
Reviewed 16 July 2017

This hotel is a dump in my opinion. The lamp in our room was torn and there was a huge gap/hole in the wall where the ac unit was installed. The "lady" behind the desk was rude an disrespectful to a customer that did not want his driver license photocopied. The location is a bit seedy to say the least. I would take time and find a decent hotel and avoid staying at this horrible motel.

Room Tip: there is a pool
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank chrbroussard
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I should have cancelled when I walked in and smelled mildew...it was downhill from there. The hotel is banged up, dents and dings on the walls and funky smells throughout. It appears that some renovations have taken place, but there's a long way to go.
The counter staff were friendly, that's my 1 star.

Room Tip: Bring disinfectant.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NewYorkBeachmom
Reviewed 3 June 2017

The receptionist was nice, good parking the location was good and not too far from downtown. However, I was not happy that breakfast ended directly at 9:00 am. Not happy that we had a problem with the tv, and no one showed until an hour or so later. Also, I had problems logging onto my laptop, only to discover that the WIFI had been disabled, our room keys were demagnetized before check-out, hotel maintenance took a couple of hours to show up when we had an issue with our cable service. FInally, we were reassured that we could settle our bill on a different credit card. To our dismay they settled the bill on the card used to hold our reservation. Not the card of our choice. A lesson learned!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family